Old 07-11-2007, 11:56 AM   #74
muggins
It is now the SW Era

muggins's Arena

OVR: 25
Re: 2K Sports Has Three Strikes with APF

Quote:
Originally Posted by P2K
No, this game is about having a choice. If we didn't complain about it, 2K wouldn't have even trotted out this damn game.
Oh really? That's a jump.
Quote:
Did you even read everything I said? I CLEARLY said that I can't wait to experience the gameplay of this game. Basically saying I want APF.

AND...I CLEARLY said I know that many people aren't interested in franchise, but alot, like me, are. And some may be interested in a generic player franchise. Some people do like stuff like that, you know! I mean...God forbid if that were the case, right??

Also, if you have ever played Winning Eleven, you would see that implementing legends over the length of a franchise could be done.
And I CLEARLY said that this could have a hot dog vendor manager, but that isn't what this game is about. And I CLEARLY stated that even if they had a generic franchise, people wouldn't be satisfied. And I CLEARLY understand that you want franchise mode. And I CLEARLY have not seen any CLEAR examples of how it could be presented in a format that would be fun and CLEARLY satisfy gamers who want a franchise mode.

edit: and yeah, I've played WE. It didn't have franchise mode in the one I played.

BAD BOYS BAD BOYS