Thread: IGN 7.6
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 10:45 AM   #50
W_Holton718
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: IGN 7.6

RockinDaMike, I co-sign with you 200%. I too have yet to bless the online community with my presence, but yet I still have a tremendous amount of enjoyment playing in-house (or in my case in-building) tournaments and creating new teams and new combinations!!!

I agree with a majority of those who've pretty much known what the were buying as soon as the buzz went up on these forums and had the guts to stick with it. Yes, this game has some major issues, and of course this game has a lot of things that we like (gameplay being one major thing I'm impressed with!). I've noticed a LOT of people took APF2K8 right back and haven't really given it a chance. I mean can those who bought it HONESTLY say the hated it that much to return it in a day or 2??

I strongly believe that APF2K8 still has a few aces up its sleeve, BUT I believe those won't be revealed until APF2k9. This game is very serviceable and (this is ONLY one mans' opinion, don't have a cow, haters) this game DOES have tremendous replay value. Playing with different legends, tweaking the sliders, or going online will have me playing this game until I feel like playing NCAA Football 2008 (which I don't usually buy until right before the start of College Football season, anyway). So, thats my opinion, folks. In case you're wondering (probably not) which team I use, it is as follows:

Gold
Night Train Lane
Reggie White

Silver
Randall Cunnigham
Richmond Webb
Roger Craig

Bronze
John Offerdahl
Dexter Manley
Alvin Harper
Cliff Branch
William Perry
Jeff Jaeger

I created the Saints 1990's uniforms!! Happy Hunting!!