Thread: IGN 7.6
View Single Post
Old 07-21-2007, 11:11 AM   #53
comegetbeat
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: IGN 7.6

7.6 isn't a bad score every game can't be a 10, but i do think the game deserves a 8.4. The more you play the game the more new things you find with it. all the Uni-codes and online leagues makes the game insane online. I only play online so i would give it a 10 i just love the fact that every team is so differrent yet they're equal because we are allotted the same number of legends, which keep every game fresh and i just figured out how to add play to my playbook (So many)! I seen about 2,900 people online yesterday!! I thought that was incredible thats NBA 2k7 numbers in its prime. I played over 120 game of Madden 07 online and don't remember ever seeing it that high. Right now AP is the best FB playing game on the feild imo, is NCaa good? yes its good especially if you owned 07. The thing is ever since i played AP i find NCaa boaring by the third qrt i just find my self going threw the motions to get the game over with to get back to APF. In the end to each their own these companies aren't paying use so be a gamer and try and enjoy them all, i know i will i with gladly rotate APF, Madden, Ncaa