View Single Post
Old 07-29-2003, 06:02 PM   #30
TheLetterZ
All Star

OVR: 32
Re: I find this so funny........

Quote:

kirkhart said:
man you are delusional...like I said before if Sega improves their running animations in 2004, will they be ripping off Madden? If they improve the dropped passes and lack of sacks, would they be ripping off Madden, since Madden had less drops and more sacks? I would answer no...they are just tweaking their gameplay to address legitimate complaints. The same answer would apply to your "theory" about EA stealing VC's ideas simply because they improved the DB AI. EA simply improved an area of their gameplay. They did this because people complained about it, not because of some crazy scheme to ripoff Sega. Seriously, do you just sit around and come up with conspiracy theories about EA and Sega?

No, no, no. The original poster wasn't saying that he thought that EA tweaking the DB AI was funny. He said he thought that the reaction of the EA fans was funny in his opinion. He's saying that people complained about NFL 2k3's DBs and stuff for being too hard, but the same people love it now that it's very similar in NCAA 2004.