View Single Post
Old 08-01-2003, 03:28 AM   #12
muzion
Pro

OVR: 9
Re: Major problem with the 2K series...

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
I don't have a problem with people crying. I do have a problem with people who seem to have all their mental faculties and don't use them. VC put the sliders in because people wanted them in the game and when they finally do and people don't use them. Nobody should be complaining (or crying) about anything gameplay related. whatever gameplay issue(s) you're having can be adjusted in the sliders. There shouldn't be any threads with gameplay issues. I had the same problem with my recievers dropping passes too and I'll let you in on a little secret. Can you keep a secret? (whispering) ADJUSTS YOUR FREAKIN SLIDERS and they won't drop them anymore. Here's some of the things I see people here have a problem with.

My players don't have breakaway speed and I always get caught from behind.
Answer adjust the "Pursuit" slider.

My reciever(s) keep dropping passes they should catch.
Answer adjust the "Catching" slider.

The CPU runningbacks seem to always break 50 tackles and I can't seem to stop them.
Answer adjust the "Tackling" slider.

And so on and so forth.

The sliders were put there the make whatever gameplay issue you have easier or harder depending on your tastes.

Where were you when a ton of of people made threads about all of these issues anout NFL 2K3. Seriously, people are just stupid. Everybody complains about the fact that there is no breakaway speed but when you lower the slider you'll get that TD instead of getting tackled on the 10 yard line. When I lowered the catching slider the AI was catching everything.

I can understand that finding the right sliders for the NBA 2K series might be tough but finding the right set of sliders for the NFL and baseball game is EASY! I know they weren't explained but people shouldn't be complaining about those issues.