View Single Post
Old 08-27-2003, 02:25 PM   #6
sportsgeist
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: I\'m Really Looking Forward To ESPN NFL

Quote:

ADW said:
I'm curious to see how the game plays and how the new additions all add up. I will say this, I've played Madden 2004 for a few days now and to be honest, the game is just no fun to play whatsoever.

When playing Madden you get the feeling you're playing a superhuman opponent. Case in point the cpu defense is nearly impossible to block at the line of scrimmage. I've watched instant replays that show my offensive line making not even the slightest attempt to block. They just stand there and watch as the quarterback gets his head pounded in.

CPU defensive lineman constantly push my offensive linemen into the backfield on seemingly everyplay. The CPU offense is nearly impossible to stop on the All Madden level. Madden 2004 just doesn't live up to the hype. NCAA 2004 on the other hand is a much more enjoyable game to play. It's the better of the two games, it just doesn't have all of Madden's bells and whistles like the playmaker stuff.

I feel you. The O-line in Madden2004 doesn't open up any holes either. I like to run the ball (not every down but to mix it up) but without any holes to run through you can't run. The Denver O-line should open up somethin.

I don't care if my reciever is covered by one or 2 DBs but when half the defense is there before the ball that's kind of wack.

Don't worry I don't own Madden2004 but I've played it and don't really care for it. I'm waiting for ESPN NFL Football.