View Single Post
Old 09-05-2003, 10:18 PM   #7
TXBginz
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: My thoughts on Fever and the ESPN \"faithfuls\"

Quote:

Klocker2 said:
Well said...I have them both and I like Fever too.

the Read & Lead, sound and graphics, animations...defense...good stuff!

I need a little less getting sucked into animations that make the player feel out of my control and SOME interaction between the announcers so it doesn't sound like they are in separate rooms watching the game otherwise....GOOD job Fever team!

Do likewise each year and you guys will one day get the respect you deserve.

BTW...for those of you comparing this game TO ESPN...I've got news for you....the majority of people who buy ESPN are NOT the people who the FEVER team is marketing here.

There is a WHOLE bunch of gamers who don't need what ESPN and Madden have and who just like fun GREAT looking innovative VIDEO game that plays a good game of football.

Fever gives them that ... a LOT of people like Fever who do NOT post on Sports Gaming forums.

I might get flamed for this...but all my friends, who are casual gamers an NOT a hardcore gamer like me really like Fever and dont see what the big deal is with ESPN. And these guys are Madden people..all they really know is Madden because its all over the TV during games. Can you blame them? EA knows what they are doing, keeping the casual fan...I am trying to get them to enjoy the other titles too.