(aka Alberto)

aholbert32's Arena

OVR: 44
Re: ESPN Roster question?

Quote:

JRod said:
Quote:

aholbert32 said:
Is there any way to make formation subs for one team and not the entire league?

I'm playing a season and I like to have the best linebackers on the field for most of the plays. For example, for the Ravens I have Lewis in as the linebacker in the Nickel and Dime packages. The same goes for Derrick Brooks and Urlacher. The problem is that when I attempt place Lewis in the Dime package, it change EVERY teams dime package making that teams middle linebacker the Dime linebacker. I know what I said may be confusing, so if anyone needs me to clatify let me know.

Quote you have to be kidding my, if you change your teams LB it changes the whole leagues???

I'm not doubting you but seeing how ESPN is some sloppy in areas this would suprise me.

Yep this seems to be the case, Here's what I'm doing. I go into Manage Substitutions. I create a playbook and go to the dime formation. I put Ray as the linebacker and save the playbook. I go to the Bucs and I see Quarles (the Bucs middle linebacker) is the Dime linebacker so I change it to Brooks. So what happens when I go back to the Ravens substitutions? Boulware is now the Dime linebacker. The saem thing happens when you make offensive changes This isnt even close to being a game killer to me but its annoying because Madden does it right and it doesnt seem to be a hard thing to do.

Also, Is there any way to edit a player's position? And is there any way to have players play outside their position. Like a DT playing DE?