View Single Post
Old 10-01-2003, 02:23 PM   #67
imported_Administrator
All Star

OVR: 17
Re: \"Realism\"

Quote:

dork88 said:
Umm, yeah, it's called the first amendment. And my choice of derogatory words is my own. I already apologized. It's typical of someone like you to not accept it. You'd rather go on and whine about it.

And I post this for the 6,256,432rd time since apparently our schools stopped teaching the Bill Of Rights.

First amendment

Quote:

Amendment I

Congress shall make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibiting the free exercise thereof; or abridging the freedom of speech, or of the press; or the right of the people peaceably to assemble, and to petition the Government for a redress of grievances.

This is not the United States, it is the internet. This is a site owned by Steve Noah who happens to reside in the United States of America. He is not a member of congress and there is no .gov at the end if the site. We have people from many different country's who post here who have different laws and beliefs the those found in the US.

So what exactly can you say?

Well this is the United Forums of Steve and his "Bill of Rights" are the ones you agree to when you signed up for this forum. We call them the TOS. If you decide not to read them, which would be my guess the head over to Steve's Forum where you can read them again.

Did you get all that?