View Single Post
Old 10-09-2003, 12:13 AM   #16
Erv
MVP

OVR: 10
Re: Corey Dillon broke 42 tackles on me!!!!!

Quote:

PrimeTime21 said:
it's because you suck.

your just a blind [censored you naughty boy] in denial who refuses to accept any gripes with the game at all. I feel that the defense side has taken lots of leaps and dips. The ups are basically catching up with Madden, like the shifting, gang tackles(which VC did a great job with), reasonalbe tackles, and a couple of new moves, as well as better coverage. But something has obviously happens because online I have had more shootouts with ESPN than I ever had with 2k3. Not too say ESPN isn't very fun...but these areas have taken a dive to hell...
- Pursuit...as I put in another thread, dispicable. In some cases on the sideline it can get to high school levels. This hurts a lot on toss/sweeps...which are way too good.

- Zones...way to small.

- the new motion scheme introduced a couple exploits.

- tackling - not good enough. When Emmitt Smith breaks 35 tackles against the Bucs. something is not right.

- special teams coverage...too good on punts, terrible on kick offs...I get an average of one kick return A GAME...my field position average is past my 40.

playbooks - keeping Vick in check is tedious due to no spy formations. Where is the variety, like double teams?

All these things ocome together to make a game that is more conductive to shootouts more than Madden is, at least online.