Home

Corey Dillon broke 42 tackles on me!!!!!

This is a discussion on Corey Dillon broke 42 tackles on me!!!!! within the ESPN NFL 2K5 Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 10-08-2003, 06:50 PM   #9
Pro

kirkangil's Arena

OVR: 7
Re: Corey Dillon broke 42 tackles on me!!!!!

All these defensive genuises need to stop with there im good at d you must not be crap. A good rb is going to break the first tackle 90% of the time in this game i dont care if your charged up square or not. He probably has a 50% chance of breaking the second. I suggest turning your pursuit slider all the way up. And putting your tackle slider at thirty. They probably will still get 20 + btks but at least your players will swarm better. Do the same for the computer to so they can have a chance at stopping your running game because i think the hum has an unfair advantage with the charge and the fact that the cpu isscarred of the sideline and all wrs block like hines ward.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:17 PM   #10
Pro

OVR: 5

it's because you suck.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:31 PM   #11
Pro

OVR: 6

a typical response from a teenager.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-08-2003, 08:35 PM   #12
Pro

Quote:

dano said:

i'm a grown man with kids that go to school it's funny how you little kids on the net use that as a response when you have nothing to say.
Old 10-08-2003, 08:36 PM   #13
Pro

OVR: 6

I had the future hall of famer orlandis gary toss urlacher aside time after time. (fyi i let the computer tackle). I have both urlacher and roy williams. the scenario time after time. it is a sweep and urlacher is there only to get stiff armed to the ground. next up is roy who gets another stiff arm and falls to the turf. in madden the cpu can't run and it espn it takes every rb and makes him jim brown.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:18 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

Quote:

PrimeTime21 said:
Quote:

dano said:

i'm a grown man with kids that go to school it's funny how you little kids on the net use that as a response when you have nothing to say.

You're a grown man who comes on message boards to argue that your video football game is better than someone else's preferred game LOL. You should take a bottle of sleeping pills and end that miserable life.
Old 10-08-2003, 09:35 PM   #15
Pro

Quote:

BSB215 said:
Quote:

PrimeTime21 said:
Quote:

dano said:

You're a grown man who comes on message boards to argue that your video football game is better than someone else's preferred game LOL. You should take a bottle of sleeping pills and end that miserable life.

you must be a madden fan and i do not hate on any game Madden is simply trash this year.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-09-2003, 12:13 AM   #16
Erv
MVP

OVR: 10

Quote:

PrimeTime21 said:
it's because you suck.

your just a blind [censored you naughty boy] in denial who refuses to accept any gripes with the game at all. I feel that the defense side has taken lots of leaps and dips. The ups are basically catching up with Madden, like the shifting, gang tackles(which VC did a great job with), reasonalbe tackles, and a couple of new moves, as well as better coverage. But something has obviously happens because online I have had more shootouts with ESPN than I ever had with 2k3. Not too say ESPN isn't very fun...but these areas have taken a dive to hell...
- Pursuit...as I put in another thread, dispicable. In some cases on the sideline it can get to high school levels. This hurts a lot on toss/sweeps...which are way too good.

- Zones...way to small.

- the new motion scheme introduced a couple exploits.

- tackling - not good enough. When Emmitt Smith breaks 35 tackles against the Bucs. something is not right.

- special teams coverage...too good on punts, terrible on kick offs...I get an average of one kick return A GAME...my field position average is past my 40.

playbooks - keeping Vick in check is tedious due to no spy formations. Where is the variety, like double teams?

All these things ocome together to make a game that is more conductive to shootouts more than Madden is, at least online.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > NFL 2K > ESPN NFL 2K5 Football »