Old 11-29-2003, 10:56 AM   #15
Kanobi
H*F Cl*ss *f '09

Kanobi's Arena

OVR: 14
Re: Perpetual late season swoon??

Quote:

sportsgeist said:
NFL teams start to gel towards the second half of the season. So games will be harder the second half of the season. Perfect example the Bengals. That team dumped and signed somewhere between 25-35 players in the offseason and now everybody is playing together. I noticed the home field advantage in ESPN more so than the second half of the season difficulty because I adjust my gameplan every week and I use enough plays to keep from being shutdown on offense and ran over on Defense.

Same here. I tweak my gameplan sliders from week to week also based on the team I'm facing and what their strengths are. It works well against divisional opponents that I play late in the season. I make adjustements to my playbooks as well....borrowning some stuff from other teams and thats mainly on defense. Works pretty good for me...especially against the run.

As for the questionable events I haven't seen them in the late season games I've had. Those games have been tougher...just not cheap.

I've seen the global pancake before though where you whole defense gets wipedout.lol! But has happened regardless of where I am in the season and its quite rare to.

I guess its just me but I'm not experiencing any cheapness or cheating late in the season due to record or anythingelse. I've had a really 12-4 season and 2 of those losses occured early due to some key injuries I had coming out of the pre-season. Tough games that season to. Good stuff.

Advertisements - Register to remove