Thread: IGN- 9.0
View Single Post
Old 03-05-2004, 04:20 PM   #43
SoMiss2000
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32
Re: IGN- 9.0 (According to Xbox MVP page)

Quote:

RoyceBrown said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:Actually, I could care less about their impressions as I know all that I need to know about the game. Also, I hold the guys here at OS, Nivek, Shawn, and Steve in a higher regard as far impressions go. Especially when OS is not an EA site like MM is. Don't give me that playing the game crap, the impressions over there suck. I'm not one of these overzealous gamers who lives for each and every noun, verb, etc. on MVP.

So let me get this straight..."You need all that you need to know about the game & could careless"......but your spending time critizing others impressions.

That just makes no sense.

They (mattyg, stephmc) have mentioned some good info. In fact, some stuff (ratings) have been mentioned that haven't been brought up at all here at OS.

I'm not one that cares about ratings. In fact, I really don't understand why anyone would want to know about rating? You can't wait a couple days. If you feel EA messed up the ratings, aren't you going to changed them? Why is it so important to know what EA thinks about a particular player. Yes, I said their impressions suck. I read through them and all it is is a bunch of typing and not really saying much that I didn't already know. I take it you're a loyal member of the aforementioned site. Run along now kiddo.