Home

Old 03-05-2004, 04:19 PM   #41
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: IGN- 9.0 (According to Xbox MVP page)

LINK

Quote:

Simp said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:
What up with the picther thing, the AI not being smart. I really hope this doesn't happen all the time. I want this game bad, but I hope thats not a big problem. What are your guys take on this matter, the peopel who read it.

I would have read it if I could find it

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2004, 04:20 PM   #42
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

Simp said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:
What up with the picther thing, the AI not being smart. I really hope this doesn't happen all the time. I want this game bad, but I hope thats not a big problem. What are your guys take on this matter, the peopel who read it.

Don't use the first link.. .use the second one down the thread...
Old 03-05-2004, 04:20 PM   #43
Hall Of Fame

SoMiss2000's Arena

OVR: 32

Quote:

RoyceBrown said:
Quote:

SoMiss2000 said:Actually, I could care less about their impressions as I know all that I need to know about the game. Also, I hold the guys here at OS, Nivek, Shawn, and Steve in a higher regard as far impressions go. Especially when OS is not an EA site like MM is. Don't give me that playing the game crap, the impressions over there suck. I'm not one of these overzealous gamers who lives for each and every noun, verb, etc. on MVP.

So let me get this straight..."You need all that you need to know about the game & could careless"......but your spending time critizing others impressions.

That just makes no sense.

They (mattyg, stephmc) have mentioned some good info. In fact, some stuff (ratings) have been mentioned that haven't been brought up at all here at OS.

I'm not one that cares about ratings. In fact, I really don't understand why anyone would want to know about rating? You can't wait a couple days. If you feel EA messed up the ratings, aren't you going to changed them? Why is it so important to know what EA thinks about a particular player. Yes, I said their impressions suck. I read through them and all it is is a bunch of typing and not really saying much that I didn't already know. I take it you're a loyal member of the aforementioned site. Run along now kiddo.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:20 PM   #44
NYG_Meth

VanCitySportsGuy's Arena

OVR: 23

Yep the closer bug is very strange because it wasn't in 2003. I don't know if the new stamina AI or bullpen warm up logic affected this. Or perhaps EA did this on purpose so they could fix it in next years version. Sort of like when the past Fifa games would add in a shoot-out mode, take it off next year, put it back in and hype it out. Except the closer isn't a mode but core gameplay. Still I would like to ask the producer how this big bug got through QA?

Heck I should drive down to the QA department myself since it's only a 35 min drive from my house, or I'll ask my cousin to find out why this bug is in the game.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:21 PM   #45
Rookie

Simp's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:

muntz70 said:
Quote:

Simp said:
Quote:

FootballForever said:

Don't use the first link.. .use the second one down the thread...

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-05-2004, 04:23 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 2

Quote:

asianflow said:
Yep the closer bug is very strange because it wasn't in 2003. I don't know if the new stamina AI or bullpen warm up logic affected this. Or perhaps EA did this on purpose so they could fix it in next years version. Sort of like when the past Fifa games would add in a shoot-out mode, take it off next year, put it back in and hype it out. Except the closer isn't a mode but core gameplay. Still I would like to ask the producer how this big bug got through QA?

Heck I should drive down to the QA department myself since it's only a 35 min drive from my house, or I'll ask my cousin to find out why this bug is in the game.

Thanks goodness I ordered the PC version.... PATCH ME BABY!!!

Old 03-05-2004, 04:26 PM   #47
binging

SPTO's Arena

OVR: 53

Quote:

asianflow said:

Please do, I can't understand how something that wasn't a part of the previous game could be in there now. I'm not so upset about the pitchers warming up in the 4th inning thing cuz I think that was their programmed way of stopping the pitcher fatigue issue.
Old 03-05-2004, 04:28 PM   #48
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46

did IGN have the final copy of the game, when seeing this bug. cause I a little worried that it will affect the game alot. I want this game so bad, I just want not to like it the game cause they messed up one important part of the game and bassbaell for that matter.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > Other Baseball Games > MVP MLB Baseball »