shaunsinger
Rookie

OVR: 2
Re: UPDATED ROSTERS NEEDED

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
GomerPyle said:
Houston said:
Hey everyone and do I have news for you.Dont get me wrong these rosters are good and all but they were done from that baseball csi site or whatever and there players are from 2003 for example there prospects but there color is wrong or somethings wrong with a few and another thing is like billy wagner is on the phillies but the other prospects the astros got are still on the phillies cause whoever did these rosters did the prospects for 2003.BUT GUESS WHAT I HAVE THIS AWESOME SITE THAT GIVES YOU A FULL ROSTER WITH PICKS SO YOU CAN DO THEM YOURSELVES OR JUST USE THESE ROSTERS BUT GO EDIT THEM WHAT THEY REALLY SHOULD BE THATS WHAT I PLAN ON DOING AND DO ALL THE TEAMS THIS WAY THE TEAMS ARE FOR MARCH 2ND BUT YOU CAN ALWAYS GO IN AND DO THE FEW LITTLE TRADES THEY ARE BUT so about the caps so ill be doing this and puting it on my AR card for everyone to enjoy.oh yeah like umm say theres spring training now so every person thats playin thats on that big roster on this site i have it has everything about them and there picture

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

from the looks of this post you really dont need my help Houston, you seem to have all the answers

Houston also said:
Hey gomer or kerm I know I put up a long post in the early morning hours but do you think you guys can possibly do the faces on the next update or maybe explain how I can do it and ill do it for everyone but I dont have A modified xbox.I just have all access to the net and action replay.I just really would love to see the players faces when they come up to bat in all the leagues.I plan on playing a dynasty with the astros and playing every game even the aaa and aa ball.Thanks

the guy above is correct you cant do anything at all with just a action replay

thanks for the rosters but laughing at someone's post is lame
Advertisements - Register to remove