GomerPyle
Banned

OVR: 5
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
RawLo said:
</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
edge32 said:
Kerms do you think you could just leave players on the teams as if they never got injured becuase it messes up your dynasty when you do other wise becuase if you put them in Free Agency other teams will pick up the people like nomar got picked up by texas in my dynasty and if you put them in the minors they never get called up so I thhink it would just be best to just leave them in there normal position like have nomar the SS on red soz.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

I was thinking the same thing. I've got the edited version of Kerm's great roster from PS2 rosters.com. (last updated 4/10) If anyone cares to post here what players are injured, I'd be willing to edit the injured starters back into the lineup. However, I only have the PS2 version of the roster save, so that's what I'd end up sending to OS. Of course, I'd probably need permission from Kerm, Gomer, or whoever else was involved.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

those rosters on Ps2rosters.com are completeley different!
there is no one in the FA pile that is injured on those rosters,
the ones posted here are the same as the PC version kerm did.
and you couldnt do it with a Ps2 controller. They are in FA for a reason,
Kerm is trying to get them on the roster (disabled list), if you want an opening Day roster (MLB) sit tight they are nearly done. Use these Beta ones for your 1 on 1 matches with friends!