Old 05-15-2004, 08:54 PM   #1319
Badgun
MVP

Badgun's Arena

OVR: 12
Re: MVP Baseball 2004 Roster Discussion

</font><blockquote><font class="small">Quote:</font><hr />
JohnDoe8865 said:
I understand your point about integrity Badgun, and I completely agree with you on that. However, I was under the assumption (and still am unless Kerm tells me otherwise), that Gomer and Kerm were working together ...? That is what I've been hearing all along. Whatever the situation, I'm sure Kerm will work it out and get me the info that I need.

<hr /></blockquote><font class="post">

Well all I can say is when I posted about Prince Fielder being jacked up to Pujols proportions, Kerm said that it wasn't his roster. I told him that it was the file I downloaded from here and he said it wasn't his roster.

Then a few posts later, Gomer admits to jacking Fielder up based on what he might do in 3 years or something so it appears Gomer is kind of doing his own thing to Kerm's rosters. Now whether or not he has Kerm's blessing is another story. But as you can see, people are complaining about stuff to Kerm, but the reality of it is that Gomer changed the stuff, not Kerm.

Of course, Kerm doesn't seem to want to implicate Gomer, but he knows what's going on. The bad thing is is that some people are going to think bad of Kerm if they don't get the full story.

Now this is just from what I've been able to gather. Gomer admitted to giving Roy Halladay and extra pitch, which by the way is virtually unhittable, but his reasoning was that Halladay is "working on this pitch" and should have it ready in a year or so.

So we know for a fact that he's altered Kerm's original Halladay and Prince Fielder, but now I have to wonder just what else Gomer has done to these rosters. We know all of the created pitchers have weird and crazy pitch movements and speeds, but I haven't really been able to figure out which one of them did that....neither has admitted it.

So that's where we are...

You know, if Gomer wanted to jack up his favorite player or his favorite team, why couldn't he have just done it to his own roster? By altering Kerm's roster, he has now passed on his wishes to whomever downloads the roster...almost like a virus, if you will.

I wish there was another way for Kerm to get his pc rosters to the Xbox without them passing through Gomer's hands, because I don't trust anything that kid puts his hands on after this.