View Single Post
Old 05-19-2004, 09:19 PM   #71
Erratic
Pro

Erratic's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: More E3 ESPN NFL 2005 Movie Clips

Lol your a funny guy, first off, i bought madden and exchanged it the day ESPN came out, so dont lecture me. Unlike you i actually want to play the best football game each year unlike you who seem to have a special bond with ESPN where u need to buy their game.

It isn't realistic when a QB doesn't have time to throw the ball on a 3 step drop time and time again. I enjoy how you are clearly skipping the run plays sine on nearly every one the dline is stuffing the RB in the backfield because the oline didn't block.

in the second vid at 4:03 second in, lol that’s not i nice move, that is a stun gone wrong. its an x-stunt except the DT doesn't complete it changes his mind and runs past a foolish o-lineman. I dont enjoy dropping back 20yrds, but i don’t enjoy getting sacked in 3 seconds either.

Its funny that its soo painful to admit a vid has a flaw in it. Do you realize in the madden vid when i pointed out the QB rolled out of the pocket dropped back 30 yrds and fired a pinpoint shot to the RB everyone tried to tell me it was fine.

People like you seem to be blinded by a fictitious loyalty instead of purchasing a game that emulates the games played on Sunday despite the company logo on the package. Its a shame there are soo many people out there blinded by the loyalty.

Ok i am don’t arguing because tomorrow i'll look back on this and laugh. I would be nice though if an OS member who played this could comment. Although arguing is fun...
Advertisements - Register to remove