Home

mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

This is a discussion on mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching within the MLB The Show Sliders forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-20-2020, 09:39 PM   #1
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OVR: 35
mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

**UPDATED ----- AUGUST 12, 2022**

- - - - -

SETTINGS: DEFAULT / EXPERIENCED

BATTING & BASERUNNING:

Hitting Difficulty: ALL-STAR

In Play Offense: Medium

Hitting Interface: DIRECTIONAL

Input Type: BUTTONS

(Analog Type: Flick)

Plate Coverage Indicator: Off

(PCI Appearance: Dynamic)

Camera Shift: On

Hitting View: MLB THE SHOW 15

Ball Trail: On

Guess Pitch: Off

Baserunner Decisions: Auto

Baserunning Interface: Default

Sliding Decisions: Assist

Runner Windows: On

PITCHING:

Pitching Difficulty: LEGEND

Pitching Interface: METER

(Pulse Meter Display: Default)

Pitch Feedback: On

Pitching View: PITCHER CENTER

Pitching Ball Marker: Classic FADE

Pitch Confidence: ** ON **

Pitch Delay: Normal

API: On

Fielding:

Throwing Interface: BUTTON ACCURACY

(RTTS Interface: Showtime)

Throwing Meter: (User Choice)

Fielding Decision: Assist

Throwing Decision: Off

In-Play View Defense: Medium

Throw Canceling: On

One Button Dive/Jump: Off

Auto INF Jump Reaction: On

Auto INF Dive Reaction: On

Catch Position Indicator: On

Defensive Shift: Auto

Off The Wall Ribbon: OFF

GENERAL:

Strike Zone: Off

Hot Zones: Off

Warm Up Relievers: Off (user choice)

Dynamic Difficulty Updates: Progress

All Tutorial Tips: Off

Post-Game Auto Save: Off

Scorebar Display: On

Pitch Select Display: On

Swing / Pitch Info: On

Balks: Off

Umpire Accuracy: AVERAGE

Umpire Close Plays: On

Check Swing Appeals: On

Injuries: On

Ejections: On

Vibrations: Off

Game Log Order: Default

**GAMEPLAY SLIDERS**:

Dynamic Difficulty Sensitivity: 5 (not used - of no concern)

Human Contact: 0

Human Power: 4

Human Timing: 10

Human Foul Frequency: 0

Human Solid Hits: 10

Human Starter Stamina: 5

Human Reliever Stamina: 0

Human Pitcher Control: 0

Human Pitcher Consistency: 0

CPU Contact: 4

CPU Power: 5

CPU Timing: 2

CPU Foul Frequency: 0

CPU Solid Hits: 10

CPU Starter Stamina: 5

CPU Reliever Stamina: 1

CPU Pitcher Control: 5

CPU Pitcher Consistency: 6

CPU Strike Frequency: 4

CPU Manager Hook: 3

CPU Pickoffs: 6

Fastball Pitch Speed: 8

Offspeed Pitch Speed: 7

Fielding Errors Infield: 5

Fielding Errors Outfield: 5

Throwing Errors Infield: 5

Throwing Errors Outfield: 5

Fielder Run Speed: 0

Fielder Reaction: 0

Fielder Arm Strength Infield: 3

Fielder Arm Strength Outfield: 6

Baserunner Speed: 5

Baserunner Steal Ability: 4

Baserunner Steal Frequency: 3

Wind: 5

Injury Frequency: 7 or 8 -- (check the file you're using to see how players are rated - I'm using 8)

Trade: 5 (user options - in my classic seasons I turn them off - if I do a full fantasy draft and a "new MLB" - I turn it up to 10 and let everyone get after it for fun)

Last edited by mkharsh33; 08-12-2022 at 03:28 PM. Reason: **VERSION UPDATE - newest edits / changes **
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-23-2020, 04:47 AM   #2
MVP

Rmiok222's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

I tried your set last year and it played very well. I’ll give these a whirl soon. I also saw you had a roster in the vault. I’m going to check that out too, I had to go to work so I didn’t download it yet. Do you have a version where the player options were fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 03-23-2020, 02:11 PM   #3
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

Re: mkharsh33 MLB The Show 20 - Directional All-Star Hitting / Meter Legend Pitching

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rmiok222
I tried your set last year and it played very well. I’ll give these a whirl soon. I also saw you had a roster in the vault. I’m going to check that out too, I had to go to work so I didn’t download it yet. Do you have a version where the player options were fixed?

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
1) i've given up on the roster set. there is a glitch where players are renamed. it was a ported roster from 19 and it's all screwed up in the minor leagues and i can't keep ahead of it because of all the time it takes to fix. so it is what it is.

2) i can't get these sliders right. so i haven't played the game in a couple days. figure i'd step away and then come back to it maybe today. there are just so many things that are stacked - plug one hole and then 2 more open. we'll see but i'm not sure. thanks for the kind words. Take care of yourself!
Old 03-24-2020, 01:22 PM   #4
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

OK, after getting back at it last night a couple things...

1) I'm fairly close to a slider set that feels good. There are couple small tweaks but I like what I'm seeing. Now a warning: they will very different from all the other sets here. 0 for hitting and 0's for user foul balls and user timing. My set last year was unique like this and the same stuff is playing out. BUT, this game does play a bit differently than last year so the tweaking.

2) I have put an updated and re-loaded roster from RIDIN'S great work. It includes all the 100+ attributes of all the players fixed, 40 man rosters (as best as I have put them together - maybe a small mistake here or there), and updated lineups and pitching staffs based on the outstanding work I've used from Jason Martinez and fangraphs/rosterresource - projected opening day 26's. And those are in the vault under my psn: mkharsh33

I'll have something here soon for those interested. Thanks!
Old 03-24-2020, 04:47 PM   #5
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

If anyone used the "2020 Ridin + RosterResource" roster I put out on 3/23 (PSN: mkharsh33) - if you want any new players added, let me know HERE. Also, my focus is NOT on lower minor league prospects, but AAA and AA key missing players. That also means to add them, someone will need dropped - so it also helps if you say to add someone then let me know who I can unload. Thanks!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-24-2020, 04:56 PM   #6
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

*This is the format that will be helpful:

player to add:

player to release:
Old 03-25-2020, 03:08 AM   #7
Hall Of Fame

mkharsh33's Arena

SLIDERS NOW POSTED - VERSION 1.0 - MARCH 25, 2020 - 3:00 A.M.

I also have a ROSTER in the vault:

PSN: mkharsh33
File: 2020 Ridin + Roster Resource 2.0

Using Ridin's base file (the second one) I have now added my SECOND file in the vault and this latest roster contains around 30-40 new key AAA/AA players that were missing in the first release. I also put Syndergaard on the NYM A-MiLB roster (season ending injury). Lastly, 3 duplicate players (Romanski, Barnes & Straily) are now gone.

Please let me know if you want any players added or if I'm missing any key players. Space for them is limited.

I put my first CAP in the vault: Kevin Quackenbush (NRI relief pitcher for the Nationals - he's in the roster file).

The sliders are NOT in the vault.

I hope you enjoy these - I've put a lot of time into them and wanted to share. Mike
Old 03-25-2020, 01:03 PM   #8
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by mkharsh33
SLIDERS NOW POSTED - VERSION 1.0 - MARCH 25, 2020 - 3:00 A.M.

I also have a ROSTER in the vault:

PSN: mkharsh33
File: 2020 Ridin + Roster Resource 2.0

Using Ridin's base file (the second one) I have now added my SECOND file in the vault and this latest roster contains around 30-40 new key AAA/AA players that were missing in the first release. I also put Syndergaard on the NYM A-MiLB roster (season ending injury). Lastly, 3 duplicate players (Romanski, Barnes & Straily) are now gone.

Please let me know if you want any players added or if I'm missing any key players. Space for them is limited.

I put my first CAP in the vault: Kevin Quackenbush (NRI relief pitcher for the Nationals - he's in the roster file).

The sliders are NOT in the vault.

I hope you enjoy these - I've put a lot of time into them and wanted to share. Mike
Matt Szczur for the Phillies is the only player I need added before I start. Full disclosure I haven't looked at your roster yet, but using Ridin's as a base, adding CAPs from Houston, and the 26s from roster resource, I'm sure it's fantastic. I can't say specifically who to remove from the Phillies roster, but if you can create him as a player (I have no skill in that department) and add him to the vault (like you did Quackenbush) I'll add him to the Phillies tonight once I get a chance to play. Thank you, and everybody, for all you do for this franchise!

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > MLB The Show Sliders »