Home

Old 08-10-2020, 09:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
Recruiting Glitch

Just finished the first week of my season, advanced, and lost massive points on every single recruit even guys I have 700 points assigned to. One guy who has 700 points is showing -895 after I sim the week. I also can't offer scholarships. The sound effect happens, but the "Offer Scholarship" option doesn't change. I've tried everything I can think of. Removed and added guys again. Changed the points. Changed the board order. Even after I sim the week I still can't offer scholarships. I think I broke something. Is this a known glitch? Offline dynasty if that matters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-11-2020, 11:07 AM   #2
Rookie

OBinKC's Arena

OVR: 0
Re: Recruiting Glitch

I’ve never seen this before. I’m on PS3 btw. Worst case scenario is that the dynasty file is corrupted somehow. Not to ask the obvious, but you’re sure you had enough enough points left over to offer the scholarships, right?
Old 08-11-2020, 05:56 PM   #3
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Recruiting Glitch

Yes plenty of points left for scholarships. It seems like it's more than just my school that's being affected because schools in 1st place are opening up huge 1000+ point leads after only 1 week. Even when I'm putting 700 points plus bonus points towards someone.

EDIT: Just to give a specific example, there's a prospect who's top school leads by 1020 points after 1 week. Every school on his list except the top school lost at least 440 points. His top school is listed with no change in points. I put 700 points towards him plus a bonus of 360 and I'm showing -1085 points after advancing the week. I back out and reload. This time I move his points to 0 and advance the week. Looking at his top schools page for week 2 and everything is the same even though I moved my points from 700 to 0. I'm still showing -1085 points. I took those 700 points and added them to a different prospect but my standing with him is the same as when I advanced the week with 0 points assigned to him.

Last edited by LionsFan01; 08-11-2020 at 07:40 PM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »