Home

NCAA 13:: 2021-2022 Football Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360 & PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA 13:: 2021-2022 Football Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360 & PS3) within the NCAA Football Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-29-2021, 06:50 PM   #1
MVP

pinbw's Arena

OVR: 0
Arrow NCAA 13:: 2021-2022 Football Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360 & PS3)

Greetings to the New Year of 2021 for NCAA 13 folks! NCAA 13 has been on life support all these years, but keeps chugging along while NCAA 14 continues to chug along!

The 2021-22 NCAA 13 CONVERSION THREAD!

For XBOX 360 and PS3 & RPCS3.

New 11-16-21 WK1 Update >> on Page 2
NOTE: SKIP the First Updates below on page 1, since they had Freeze issues on rivalry games and many Big10 teams had freeze issues when playing as home team. So get latest update on Page 2!
(I made time in November, to update RPCS3 and Xbox360 on Page 2.)
=======================================

previous update 9-5-21 >> A Few Posts Below
earlier8-29-21>> First Files are Below!
(loads up fine on my xbox360; A 2nd file has depth charts auto adjusted.)
(First conversion based on Vikesfan's 8-25-21 Update)

Hope Everyone made it thru the past pandemic year, but now it's time for a new FALL 2021 Football Season !!
XBOX360,
PS3 , RPCS3 is available below.

--------------------------------------
-Hopefully all files will work, but depth charts will need auto and manual adjusting on all teams. Later updates I may fix Xbox360 better, but wanted to get this first release out there this first weekend of College Football.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
NCAA 14 has been expensive for years, so NCAA 13 might be the next best choice; And NCAA 13 continues to go up up in price due to the demand and rarity of the game as more years pass. But if you have a strong PC & graphics, recently RPCS3 - Emulation of PS3 has improved & provides another choice to playing NCAA football 14 & 13 for years to come, esp for those whose disc stopped working, or could never track down a good & affordable copy.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Problems encountered:

Spoiler

-Depth charts will have to be adjusted with " auto adjust depth chart " and then do some positions manually in game on most teams. (Since Depth charts do not convert properly in conversions from the source file.)

Sourced from NCAA 14, All of the teams have been worked on from The Vikesfan team in 2021-22 Season .

Spoiler

***Thanks to the entire Community team of editors for a majority of the work on these!
*The Vikesfan Team Editors have been really cool with me to convert their rosters for NCAA 13.
Thank us all for our combined effort putting this together across many months of research from college football publicatons, websites & merging roster work to get closer to a finished=roster earlier! Vikefan's edits have been the backbone of all these rosters, & they've spent years putting these rosters together & hopefully we'll keep enjoying their free service & have great hardworking people like ourselves continue working on this for years to come. ================================================== =================================================
*EA Servers have been shutdown for NCAA 13 since OCT 24, 2017.
So Offline File method is the only way to get these.
================================================== =========================
A Majority of this roster comes from the Vikesfan Team,

The first update came a little from Jrriv4 roster, a little from me, 1 from rymike, and 1 from Riko.
For More DETAILS OF THIS ROSTER CONVERSION READ FURTHER
Spoiler

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
GUIDES to Use Offline Files
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use Xbox360 Offline Files>>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...7&postcount=83
and
*General How to use Xbox360 Modio 3 video(at 3 minute mark)
>>https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FONS3mlCXFo
(Except you open the Roster File but not the Dynasty save.edit file like in the video.)
*Not sure why some people cannot get this to work. I provided both file types to try both known methods to file transfer. I think there are a lot of people that have this working.
It has been found that Modio 3 may require Save File to be named exactly the same as the 1.36mb Roster File Contents file.(if you use the method2).
Or it could be that some Flash Drives are not compatible-I use an older small 4gb flash drive from 2010, so maybe newer larger flash drives are the problem, so try using a small flash drive.

----------------------------------------------------------
*Guide to use PS3 Offline Files>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...&postcount=410
and
Boss's video instructions>>https://youtu.be/kLdLb78e5AM

other past posts about offline files>https://forums.operationsports.com/f...postcount=5808
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
More LINKs FOR MODIO 3.0 & 5.0, PS3 BruteForce, NCAA dynasty editor, EA DB editor,
download Links>>
Spoiler

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**ALL PAST NCAA 13 ROSTER YEARS>>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...33&postcount=2
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
**Here is a Guide: How to Convert/PORT any NCAA 14 roster into NCAA 13 using NCAA Dynasty editor, Brute Force, Modio3, and CSV excel files>>http://forums.operationsports.com/fo...34&postcount=6
(This is in case no one makes the conversions later. Then someone else can try making more updates.)
** I HAVE ALSO POSTED MY OWN WORD FILE GUIDE BELOW!
**My Donation Link is in the Spoiler Below/
Making conversions had issues in 2019 & 2020 with Dynasty Freezes but hopefully it works better this year for some people. This year on Page2 updates, I changed out Coaches Data to a better one from 2 years ago (2019 season) in hopes to stop freeze issues.

Dynasty Freeze issues may still occur unless UTSA players are created in game. >>
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...2&postcount=88

Spoiler

**As long as the NCAA 13 conversion is made, it may be possible to make another NCAA12 newer conversion. But due to tighter time, I may never be able to make it.

Follow the old NCAA 12 rosters >> HERE

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
** I thought game play was easy compared to NCAA14, so Try adjusting Difficulty Level and Sliders to eg. Heisman mode. I tried some settings found on youtube to put in Heisman Mode and User Sliders to 65 & Computer Sliders to 35-& it seemed close to All American Difficulty on NCAA 14. Google search for Ncaa13 slider suggestions on YouTube.

Last edited by pinbw; 11-19-2021 at 12:43 PM. Reason: 11/16/21 update on Page2; made first new update on 10-26-21
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 09-02-2021, 05:48 PM   #2
Just started!

Re: NCAA 13:: 2021-2022 Football Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360 & PS3)

Hey! Awesome work on the roster. I previewed tonight's matchup between Boise State and UCF and I'm loving it! One problem I've run into both last year and this year is rivalry games not loading. I'm playing on regular PS3 and whenever I try playing New Mexico vs New Mexico State (in dynasty or play now), it freezes. Ran into a similar problem trying to play Ohio St. vs Minn. today. Didn't freeze but was just infinite loading screen.

I haven't done lots of testing but those are just some matchups I ran into trouble with.

Fantastic work nonetheless!

Go Lobos!
Old 09-02-2021, 07:32 PM   #3
Rookie

OZBORNE's Arena

THANK YOU!!!!🏈🏈🏈
Old 09-07-2021, 09:57 AM   #4
MVP

pinbw's Arena

Arrow Latest: NCAA 13:: 2021-2022 Football Roster Conversion/update (Xbox360 & PS3)

2021-22 NCAA 13
9-5-21 Vikesfan Wk1 - PS3, RPCS3 & Xbox360 (sometime later)

Great News! Komikozibob sent me his latest roster conversion to help keep the ball rolling again for the new year! Everyone Will Really appreciate his efforts keeping NCAA13 alive once again this year for PS3!
-So Straight from the original PS3 source, I posted Komikozibob' latest file.

-I plan to convert it for Xbox360 later when I get free time. I also wanted to transfer a few more updated teams from other sources on top of this to get it more updated, so it will have to wait.
Attached Files
File Type: zip PS3 NCAA13 KB 21-22 Week1 KbobVikesfan.zip (1.48 MB, 191 views)
File Type: zip RPCS3 NCAA13 KB 21-22 Week1 KbobVikesfan.zip (879.3 KB, 46 views)

Last edited by pinbw; 12-31-2021 at 11:46 AM.
Old 09-24-2021, 05:20 PM   #5
Just started!

Do you guys think you can do a roster like last year with App State, Coastal Carolina, Georgia Southern?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-05-2021, 09:33 PM   #6
Just started!

This is awesome guys! Kept the game alive all these years. Hopefully this is the last year it has to be done. Yall nailed the player/team talent sets on this one.

Has anyone found away around the few teams that glitch when you play at their stadium? Penn State and Texas are the first two I found that won't load at home .
Old 10-31-2021, 05:56 PM   #7
Just started!

Is there any reason I can’t load into any dynasty game with these rosters? I’m on Xbox 360 and before using these updated rosters my game never froze loading into a dynasty game but now it does every single time with these new rosters. I don’t mess with the conferences or even the schedule for that matter so what would be the problem? Thanks
Old 10-31-2021, 08:21 PM   #8
Just started!

Ignore my above posts question, the problem is that you cannot play with Ohio state as the home team only away. Thanks for the rosters

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football > NCAA Football Rosters »