Home

AO 2 auto download for venues?

This is a discussion on AO 2 auto download for venues? within the Tennis forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 02-14-2020, 01:18 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
AO 2 auto download for venues?

Are you guys using the auto download for venues or downloading Specific ones yourselves? Also, who do you guys recommend for downloading of created players? Does anyone in particular stand out? And do they automatically get put into your career? Thanks!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-14-2020, 06:56 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: AO 2 auto download for venues?

I’ve used the auto download and enjoy it so far. But I also download the best venues just in case.

As for players, LlewelynF7 and WhatInTheWorlder have been the best two I’ve seen, and they pretty much have every player you’ll need covered. Once you download players you can add them to a “list” of up to 128 then use it when you start your career. Hope this helps.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 02-14-2020, 07:40 PM   #3
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird313
I’ve used the auto download and enjoy it so far. But I also download the best venues just in case.

As for players, LlewelynF7 and WhatInTheWorlder have been the best two I’ve seen, and they pretty much have every player you’ll need covered. Once you download players you can add them to a “list” of up to 128 then use it when you start your career. Hope this helps.

This is great info!! Thank you very much!
Old 02-18-2020, 12:14 PM   #4
Rookie

Grimna
Quote:
Originally Posted by jaybird313

Grimnaw 1965 mkes some nice venes to play in.
Old 02-21-2020, 07:33 PM   #5
MVP

OVR: 6

In career, there needs to be an option to select a venue you downloaded as well as the court on a per match basis. Autodownload is good but the CPU chooses the venue regardless of what you've downloaded.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-08-2020, 01:42 AM   #6
MVP

Quote:
Originally Posted by knich
In career, there needs to be an option to select a venue you downloaded as well as the court on a per match basis. Autodownload is good but the CPU chooses the venue regardless of what you've downloaded.

Yeah little options like that are almost all missing. A couple of my outfits are wearing sunglasses and some aren’t, for example, and you have no idea if it’s gonna be a night match or not. Option to choose time, venue, and weather would be nice.
Old 03-28-2020, 09:21 AM   #7
Pro

OVR: 4

What is the criteria for the auto download? And how does it know which venue for each match?

Sent from my Pixel 2 XL using Tapatalk
Old 03-30-2020, 02:16 PM   #8
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by Detroit Tigers
Yeah little options like that are almost all missing. A couple of my outfits are wearing sunglasses and some aren’t, for example, and you have no idea if it’s gonna be a night match or not. Option to choose time, venue, and weather would be nice.
You can pretty much bet that the first game only (first 2 in Grand Slam) will be daytime and night for the rest of the tourney! This needs to change up in my opinion.

« Operation Sports Forums > Other Sports > Tennis »