Home

WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

This is a discussion on WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going? within the Wrestling forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-31-2012, 01:49 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 11
WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Just began my WWE '13 Universe Mode, finished my first night's Raw. I'm certainly enjoying the game so far... that said:

Los Angeles, CA

Match 1
The Miz v. Mike Tyson

The Intercontinental Champion started off the night against Iron Mike Tyson, and held his own. However, by the time all was said and done, 2 Skull Crushing Finales weren't enough to keep Tyson down, who knocked out the Intercontinental Champion with a vicious right hook.

Result: Mike Tyson def. The Miz

Match 2
Brodus Clay v. Dolph Ziggler

The Funkasaurus met Dolph Ziggler in one on one action. Much to the pleasure of the Funkadactyls, Clay picked up the pinfall over Ziggler.

Result: Brodus Clay def. Dolph Ziggler

Match 3: WWE Tag Team Championship
Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (C) v. Team Hell No!

A back and forth match ended with Kofi Kingston falling victim to a Tombstone Piledriver, and the title reign of Kingston and Truth would come to an end.

Result: Team Hell No! def. Kofi Kingston & R-Truth (New champions)

Match 4
Chris Jericho v. Brock Lesnar

The veteran Y2J dominated a resilient Lesnar who needed 3 Codebreakers to be kept down.

Result: Chris Jericho def. Brock Lesnar

Match 5
CM Punk v. The Rock

The WWE Champion faced off against the People's Champion. Early in the match, the match was compromised by interference from Chris Jericho who laid out The Rock and then leaving. The Rock was able to fight back, picking up the victory falling a Rock Bottom. After the match, The Rock congratulated the Voice of the Voiceless, shaking his hand in a display of sportsmanship.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-31-2012, 09:41 AM   #2
MVP

OVR: 6
Re: WWE '13 Universe Mode Thread - How's Your's Going?

Does interference by the cpu actually attack the guy with some purpose that results in the match ending or is it just attack until they are beaten and then retreat to the back?
Old 10-31-2012, 02:40 PM   #3
Pro

OVR: 0

WWE Monday Night Raw is War Brought to you by "The Den"

Match 1: Goldust v. David Otunga

Did Not Happen Otunga was mysteriously attacked in the back.

Results: No Contest

Match 2: 2 Cool v. Rey Mysterio & Sin Cara

Back and forth match that saw Rey Mysterio take control of the match from the start. Then Sin Cara came in and missed a moonsault opening the door for Scotty 2 Hotty to take advantage. Grandmaster Sexay entered after and would later finish off Sin Cara to pick up the win.

Results: 2 Cool defeats Sin Cara & Rey Mysterio

Match 3: British Bulldog v. Mark Henry (1st Round IC Tournament Match)

British Bulldog showed he was no pushover in this match, but Mark Henry showed that he was a superstar himself after he kicked out of the Bulldogs Powerslam. Mark Henry would take advantage later in the match however, after putting Bulldog in a submission move. But, Bulldog would later reverse another attempt at the Submission then Power slam Henry again to score the pinfall.

Result: British Bulldog defeats Mark Henry

Match 4: Raven v. Marc Mero (1st Round IC Title Tournament)

This back and forth match was one with many good spots. Marc Mero proved that he will be a big thorn in the side for his opponents. But, Mero would make one mistake and fall to the fate of Ravens DDT. At the conclusion of the match Goldberg from TNA, and Ken Shamrock from Smackdown showed up at the ramp to applaud the success of Raven. What on earth is going on there?

Result: Raven Defeats Marc Mero

Main Event: Kurt Angle & Bret Hart v. Diamond Dallas Page & Randy Orton

Orton and Hart would begin the match. Hart would take the early advantage, until Orton hit a powerslam then tagging in DDP. DDP would then take control of match forcing Bret to tag in Angle. Just when DDP was about to try and end the match Orton laid out DDP with a clothesline and left ringside leaving DDP alone to fend for himself. DDP faired well until Bret threw him out the ring and speared him through the barricade. Bret tossed him back in the ring to get the pin but DDP still kicked out.

Bret would later tag in Angle whom DDP would immediately hit the Diamond Cutter on but Angle would kick out. But, Bret would tag himself in and then roll DDP up in a small package to score the win. At the end of the match HBK music would hit, Bret would stare at the entrance ramp only to turn around and hear sweet chin music end his night.

HBK stood over Bret as the credits rolled to end the show.

Result: Bret Hart & Kurt Angle defeats Diamond Dallas Page & Randy Orton
Old 11-01-2012, 12:32 AM   #4
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

Kicking up my Universe now with pretty much everything at default. The changes? Instead of Superstars, I'll be doing a "Raw is War" show. Every month I'll have two PPV's. One for Raw is War, and then one for Raw and Smackdown.

I'm extremely excited to see where my Universe goes from here!

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 11-01-2012, 01:13 AM   #5
Rookie

I live in Jersey just got my power back and I pray this game comes from amazon tom lol sounds great guys!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 11-01-2012, 01:35 AM   #6
No Place Better

BenGerman's Arena

OVR: 27

I think this year I'm going to do one-sentence summaries for my Universe, and then regular summaries for the matches in PPV. I'll do what I did last year and post the star rating next to the match, and a total rating for each episode.

One quick question, does anyone know exactly how the branching storylines are supposed to work? Will they just come up naturally?

Gamertag (Xbox One): Bengerman 1031
PSN Name: BadNewsBen

Twitter: @BadNewsBenV
Twitch: www.Twitch.TV/Bengerman10
Old 11-01-2012, 01:42 AM   #7
Rookie

Mon- Raw super show
WWE champ- CM Punk
US champ Santino
Tag Champs- Team Hell No
Divas- Eve

Fri- Smackdown
World Heavy- Big Show
I.C- Kofi Kingston
Tag- same as raw
Diva- same as Raw

Sat- WWE Vintage (Raw is war brand/impact wrestling for now)
WWE attitude champion- Austin
WCW- Goldberg
Tag Team- Dudley Boyz
Womens- Lita
Old 11-01-2012, 01:50 AM   #8
MVP

ILiveForThis's Arena

OVR: 13

Ben and I have very similar ideas when it comes to Universe and I will be posting my results as well this year. Results for all TV shows, a write-up before the PPV and a match summary/rating for PPVs as well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Combat Sports > Wrestling »