Users Online Now: 2346  |  June 11, 2024
EyeAmBaldman's Dynasty Blog
Toronto Blue Jays Franchise 2010 on MLB 10 The Show 
Posted on April 14, 2010 at 04:19 PM.
OK, so I'm gonna try out this Dynasty stuff here. I've started a Blue Jays Franchise based on Knight's rosters. I did do some maneuvering of the AA and AAA rosters after checking out the Las Vegas 51s and New Hampshire Fisher Cats official sites.

Just for the record, this is the 1st year I've played The Show on PS3. I think the last time I played The Show was on PS2 and it was years ago. I just remember hating the game because the starters wore out after about 3 innings. So, for me, this is a breath of fresh air to actually be able to pitch a complete game. I know...it's the little things!

So, what I've decided is that I will play (or attempt to) every other game. The reason for this is that I like to play the entire organization's schedule. So, the schedule would look like this:

Blue Jays:
Game 1 @ Texas -- Simmed (Starter: Shaun Marcum)
Game 2 @ Texas -- Played (Starter: Brian Tallet)
Game 3 @ Texas -- Simmed (Starter: Ricky Romero)
Game 4 @ Baltimore -- Played (Starter: Brandon Morrow)
Game 5 @ Baltimore -- Simmed (Starter: Dana Eveland)
Game 6 @ Baltimore -- Played (Starter: Shaun Marcum)

So as you can see, I will pitch every other start for each pitcher. Because I do this for AAA and AA...this will obviously take forever! So..who knows how long this will last. Right now, though, I'm having a blast.

Currently, I think I just started the first home series vs the White Sox. I will post stats later on this evening. So stay tuned Jays fans...and by all means, send me your links so I can check out your Jays franchise.

I'm interested to see how Kyle Drabek does in AA on this game. I simmed his first appearace because it was Game 3 of the Blue Jays schedule. We'll see how it goes.
Comments
This entry has not received any comments yet. You could be the first to leave one.

EyeAmBaldman
EyeAmBaldman's Friends
Recent Visitors
The last 10 visitor(s) to this Arena were:

EyeAmBaldman's Arena has had 33,500 visits