Home
Feature Article
Madden NFL 11: The How and Why's of Hit Sticking
The Madden series is one that originally helped to define the term "video game stats." So it should come as no surprise that Madden 11's short-lived shelf life is already being badgered by a near-unanimous questioning of "where's the defense?"

For football fans trying to reconcile themselves to another "offense-heavy" version of Madden, it feels like forever -- not six years ago -- when Ray Lewis first jumped off the cover of Madden NFL 2005, sprinted through the A gap and finally showed armchair quarterbacks what it was like to "Fear the D."

Line shifts, defensive hot routes and the brand-new "Hit Stick" were some of the key features that helped distance Madden NFL 2005 from the sideline-rollouts and 70-yard streak passes of Madden NFL 2004. After all, let's not forget that Madden 04 is most-remembered for the "god status" it ascribed to cover athlete Michael Vick and his unstoppable, scramble-based offense.

But while the marketing of Madden NFL 2005 heavily emphasized the game's new defensive features, it's the balanced gameplay for which Madden NFL 2005 has become fondly remembered -- a balance that, thus far, remains nonexistent in Madden NFL 2011.

While most of Madden NFL 2005's "Fear the D" features still live on by name in Madden NFL 11, the reality is that none of them is as easy to use or as effective as they were six years ago.

Line shifts and defensive hot routes, for example, remain caught in the cobwebs of a cumbersome new Strategy Pad. And the once-feared Hit Stick? Its WWE tackling animations no longer produce a powerful "suction effect" on the ball carrier, leading to less screen-shaking hits and more whiffed tackles with defenders often glancing off running backs like a pinball colliding with a rubber bumper.

Hit Stick Now Carries Appropriate Risk

As long as the term Hit Stick has existed in verb form, Madden gamers have been effortlessly hit sticking ball carriers in the open field without much chance of a mishit.

But with Madden NFL 11's new locomotion physics, faster default game speed and removal of the Hit Stick's glitchy suction power, there is now a legitimate risk when attempting to Hit Stick an agile, elusive back in the open field -- say a Ray Rice or a Reggie Bush heading up the field after catching the ball in the flat.

Instead of being the all-purpose tackle button it has been in the past, the Hit Stick now feels like a true gamble for defenders, just as the offense’s "highlight stick" increases the risk of fumbling whenever the ball carrier tries to shimmy his way out of would-be tackles.

With whiffed open-field Hit Sticks often leading to touchdowns, this year's Madden coaches are having to think of the Hit Stick more as a cleanup tackle than a direct tackle.

In a game full of big offensive plays, it's no wonder defender Jared Allen couldn't make this year's Madden cover.

Source: gamespot.com

The Hit Stick is now something defenders should attempt when the ball carrier has already been slowed or staggered by a teammate's initial tackle. In other words, the player needs to become an easy, stationary target not unlike the wild elk hunted by Jared Allen in the offseason.

Though Dangerous, Hit Sticking Still Worthwhile

After reading the long list of risks, Madden players might be wondering why is hit sticking worth attempting over the low-risk wrap-up tackle?

1. Stamina and Injuries

Each time a tackle occurs in Madden NFL 11, there is a random "dice roll" that determines whether or not a player will walk away from the collision with an injury.

Surprisingly, the tackle type (wrap-up vs. Hit Stick) does not seem to have much impact on the odds of an injury occurring. Instead, the majority of Madden NFL 11's injuries come from "routine" tackles where no major blow was delivered -- leaving many users scratching their heads as to what exactly caused the injury.

Rather than hit type, the three major causes of injury seem to be:
  • Low stamina
  • Defender's "hit power"
  • Each player's "injury" rating

In Madden's dice roll injury system, a normal wrap-up tackle by a defender with high hit power seems to have just as much chance of causing injury as a dead-on Hit Stick tackle.

So why bother going for a Hit Stick tackle at all?

The main reason is stamina. Successfully using the Hit Stick lowers the offensive player's stamina into the yellow, orange or red danger zones (visible in the huddle) where the likelihood of injury is drastically increased.

In addition to knowing a defender's hit power rating, smart Madden coaches should also have an idea of the stamina and injury ratings involved in every Hit Stick. Otherwise, a big-hit attempt could backfire and injure the defender if he is habitually short-winded or injury-prone.

2. Pass Breakups

Another aspect of pregame preparation is knowing the opposing receivers' catch in traffic ratings.

Since receivers on a given pass play will eventually end up somewhere around the pass target -- visible as the red circle -- speedy defenders are able to sprint over to the target spot and arrive with a Hit Stick at about the same time that the ball comes into contact with the receiver.

Generally, it's those receivers with a low catch in traffic rating who are most likely to drop passes when they are stuck with a Hit Stick during a catching animation. But if the receiver happens to have a catch in traffic rating in the 80s or 90s, defenders will want to play the ball instead of the man. In other words, they should go for a deflection or strip over taking an ill-fated "body shot."

3. Fumbles

Alongside the catch in traffic ratings, an opponent's carry rating should also be studied when building a weekly scouting report.

Backs with carry ratings in the 60s or 70s are especially prone to fumbles when shook with a Hit Stick, but coaches should also make a note of low carry ratings for quarterbacks, tight ends and receivers.

While most Madden running backs generally have respectable carry ratings in the 80s or above, it's the receivers and quarterbacks who tend to be the most fumble-prone, having carry ratings in the 40s or 50s.

A Hit Stick may not the best method of bringing down a quarterback who is able to fade back in the pocket, but if the QB happens to take off upfield for a short scramble, a well placed Hit Stick is almost certain to jar the ball loose.

Best Players to Hit Stick With

Madden is ultimately a game where ratings, not physics, determine the on-field results. So a Hit Stick is only as good as the hit power rating of the defender who is delivering the blow.

While it's possible to "shake the screen" with any player whose hit power rating is at least a 70, the elite hitters in Madden NFL 11 are the ones who generally cause most of the injuries and fumbles.

Because Madden only rates hit power up to 97, I have taken two points off the top of the 10-point scale and applied them to the bottom part of the curve. Here is my generated list of the game’s top hitters:

Hit Power
  • (ARZ) Joey Porter ROLB - 95
  • (ARZ) Gerald Hayes MLB - 91
  • (ARZ) Adrian Wilson SS - 94

• (ATL) Curtis Lofton MLB - 90

• (BAL) Ray Lewis MLB - 96
  • (BAL) Sergio Kindle LOLB - 92

• (CAR) Jon Beason MLB - 94
  • (CAR) Thomas Davis LOLB - 96

• (CHI) Brian Urlacher MLB - 89
  • (CHI) Julius Peppers RE - 88
  • (CHI) Major Wright FS - 95
  • (CHI) Chris Harris SS - 96

• (CIN) Keith Rivers ROLB - 88
  • (CIN) Rey Maualuga LOLB - 97
  • (CIN) Roy Williams SS - 97

• (DAL) DeMarcus Ware ROLB - 88

• (DEN) Joe Mays MLB - 89
  • (DEN) D.J. Williams MLB - 95
  • (DEN) Brian Dawkins FS - 88

• (DET) Ndamukong Suh DT - 95
  • (DET) Zack Follett ROLB - 89

• (GB) Desmond Bishop MLB - 91
  • (GB) Atari Bigby SS - 91

• (HOU) Darryl Sharpton ROLB - 93
  • (HOU) Bernard Pollard SS - 92
  • (HOU) Brian Cushing LOLB - 88

• (IND) Clint Session ROLB - 92
  • (IND) Bob Sanders SS - 95

• (JAX) Daryl Smith LOLB - 93
  • (JAX) Anthony Smith FS - 88

• (KC) Eric Berry FS - 90

• (MIA) Karlos Dansby MLB - 88
  • (MIA) Channing Crowder MLB - 92
  • (MIA) Reshad Jones FS - 90
  • (MIA) Yeremiah Bell SS - 88

• (MIN) E.J. Henderson MLB - 92
  • (MIN) Jasper Brinkley MLB - 88
  • (MIN) Jamarca Sanford SS - 89

• (NE) Patrick Chung SS - 92

• (NYG) Keith Bulluck MLB - 88
  • (NYG) Jonathan Goff MLB - 92
  • (NYG) Chad Jones SS - 91

• (NYJ) Kenwin Cummings MLB - 88
  • (NYJ) David Harris MLB - 91
  • (NYJ) Bart Scott MLB - 93

• (OAK) Michael Mitchell SS - 91

• (PHI) Ernie Sims ROLB - 91
  • (PHI) Akeem Jordan ROLB - 89
  • (PHI) Joe Mays MLB - 89
  • (PHI) Brandon Graham LE - 88

• (PIT) James Harrison ROLB - 94
  • (PIT) LaMarr Woodley LOLB - 90
  • (PIT) James Farrior MLB - 90
  • (PIT) Thaddeus Gibson LOLB - 90
  • (PIT) Troy Polamalu SS - 88
  • (PIT) Ryan Clark FS - 93

• (SD) Shaun Phillips LOLB - 88
  • (SD) Shawne Merriman ROLB - 97
  • (SD) Brandon Siler MLB - 89
  • (SD) Kevin Ellison SS - 91

• (SF) Patrick Willis MLB - 96
  • (SF) Ahmad Brooks ROLB - 89
  • (SF) Taylor Mays SS - 91
  • (SF) Curtis Taylor FS - 88
  • (SF) Michael Lewis SS - 89

• (SEA) Leroy Hill ROLB - 90
  • (SEA) David Hawthorne MLB - 89
  • (SEA) Kevin Ellison SS - 91

• (WAS) Brian Orakpo LOLB - 89
  • (WAS) Perry Riley MLB - 90
  • (WAS) LaRon Landry SS - 97

• (Free Agent) Todd Johnson SS - 93
  • (Free Agent) Nick Ferguson SS - 88

Utilizing Backup "Hit Men"

While many of these players are star defenders with a wide range of talents, some are merely backups or special teams players.

But Madden coaches should not overlook the importance of having an arsenal of heavy hitters at the backup linebacker and safety spots.

Because second-unit linebackers and backup safeties make up a large portion of the special teams units in Madden NFL 11, it is important to have big hitters on your special teams units who can cause turnovers and provide that one crucial extra position.

Defensive Linemen Disrespected

Going over the list of Madden NFL 11's hardest hitters, it is surprising to see how few defensive linemen received high hit power ratings.

While hit power is evenly spread across the linebacker and safety positions, only nine defensive linemen in Madden NFL 11 ranked in the 80s with their hit power — rookie Ndamukong Suh (95 hit power) is the only defensive lineman with a hit power rating of 90 or higher.

Madden ratings, especially measurable ones like speed and strength, often seem as if they are a science completely unto themselves that ignores any real-life data provided by NFL scouting services. No where is that more obvious than when examining the lack of hit power given to the game's defensive linemen.

Take the aforementioned Ndamukong Suh for example:

Suh recently appeared on the television program Sports Science, and while tackling a practice dummy he registered an astonishing 3,200 pounds of force.

But in Madden NFL 11, Suh’s 95 hit power ranks lower than that of Ravens Linebacker, Ray Lewis (96 hit power).

Lewis, who also has appeared on Sports Science, registered only 1,000 lbs of force during a similar tackling demonstration -- a good 2,000 pounds less than the force generated by Suh.

Suh is not the only defensive lineman to have appeared on Sports Science either. Jets nose tackle Kris Jenkins participated in his own tackling demonstration in which Jenkins inflicted 1,600 pounds of force onto Sports Science host, John Brenkus. This is about half the force produced by Suh but still 60 percent more force than was measured for Ray Lewis.

Yet in the "unscientific" world of Madden ratings, Kris Jenkins' hit power barely registers, weighing in at a pathetic 66 rating. Forget about Jenkins not being able to measure up to linebackers like Ray Lewis, Jenkins' hit power cannot even measure up to a cornerback. In fact, 28 corners in Madden NFL 11 have a higher hit power rating than Kris Jenkins.

The man who, according to Madden NFL 11, "hits like a cornerback."
Source: blogspot.com

Going through the ratings position by position, it's impossible not to notice that hit power is evenly spread amongst linebackers and safeties, yet pathetically thin when it comes to the game's largest players: defensive linemen.

Middle Linebacker
  • 80-89 hit power: 41 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 13 players

Outside Linebacker
  • 80-89 hit power: 43 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 14 players

Free Safety
  • 80-89 hit power: 25 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 4 players

Strong Safety
  • 80-89 hit power: 27 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 12 players

Defensive Tackle
  • 80-89 hit power: 9 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 1 player

Defensive End
  • 80-89 hit power: 14 players
  • 90-plus hit power: 0 players

The disparity between hard-hitting linebackers and safeties is simply a function of most NFL rosters containing twice the number of the former in comparison to the latter. But with the number of defensive linemen and linebackers being generally equal across NFL rosters, there is no explanation for the massive hit power gap that exists in Madden NFL 11.

EA Tiburon may not be known for putting out football games with great physics at this point, but at the bare minimum, one would at least expect Tiburon to make a football game that respects the basic principle of force:
  • Force = Mass x Acceleration
When it comes to mass, defensive linemen tend to take up the most space of any position on the football field. And even in the area of acceleration, NFL linemen are generally quicker than most quarterbacks (Sports Science ranks Ndamukong Suh's speed as being faster than that of Cowboys quarterback Tony Romo).

Looking at the Madden NFL 11 ratings, Tiburon actually has it right on one front. In the game, most defensive linemen have higher acceleration ratings than the average quarterback (Madden rates Suh at 85 acceleration, with Romo at only 80 acceleration).

What needs fixing, then, is to take the mass of defensive linemen into account, such that their force (hit power) finally measures up to the linebackers and safeties who seem to dominate Madden NFL 11's list of heavy hitters.<
Madden NFL 11 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 BezO @ 08/23/10 01:15 PM
Quote:
The Hit Stick is now something defenders should attempt when the ball carrier has already been slowed or staggered by a teammate's initial tackle. In other words, the player needs to become an easy, stationary target not unlike the wild elk hunted by Jared Allen in the offseason.
Ha! Good luck engaging.

Not that I liked the hit stick's effectiveness before, but lowering it was just one more thing that tipped the see saw all the way to the offense. This is one of the most lop sided Maddens I can remember. Maybe EA thinks gamers only want to have fun half the time.

# 2 rooney8 @ 08/23/10 01:20 PM
Do casual fans actually enjoy not being able to do anything on Defense?

# 3 archibalduk @ 08/23/10 01:48 PM
Well I could possibly what you could term a "casual" fan in that I have no tactical knowledge and at the moment rely solely on GameFlow (although I'd really love to get my teeth into learning the tactics/plays) - and other than a brief phase of playing Madden 2001, Madden 11 is my first real NFL game. I can tell you that I REALLY DON'T like not being able to do anything on defence! Although I am enjoying the game, I really do feel limited when playing on the defence - and I'm starting to get the impression I should have saved the money and picked up an older version of the game.

Another thing is that the manual neglects explaining much about defence. Although the menu mentions that pressing the right stick down whilst engaged performs a power move and left/right perform a finesse move, looking at the control settings from the ingame menus it doesn't state that the right analogue stick performs any defensive moves. It's very confusing for newcomers to the series like myself. On the other hand, there's plenty of explanation of the offensive right analogue stick - why not put that much detail in explaining the hit stick?!

# 4 RUFFNREADY @ 08/23/10 01:59 PM
I gues we all have to wait for madden 12.

# 5 josef @ 08/23/10 02:05 PM
Saints with no hit-stickers!? Ouch.. Where's Vilma at least? I sort of miss the easier hit stick tackles.. Me and my buddies would always cringe and/or go nuts when we connected or got handed a hit-stick smack down. I understand they are trying to make it more risk/reward but I also like to have fun. Defense just feels a little blah. Still loving the game though.

# 6 Nerox23 @ 08/23/10 02:12 PM
After watching that video im getting suh on my team in franchise mode

# 7 mike291md @ 08/23/10 02:14 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUFFNREADY
I gues we all have to wait for madden 12.
You're probably right lol but it sure does get tiring having to say this to ourselves every year.

Someone in another thread brought up an interesting idea that the game could become subscription based, much like MMOs are. Rather than stopping work on Madden 11 at a certain time so they can focus on 12, do it like an MMO and work on just Madden. Do away with having Madden 1, 2, 12, etc...give small roster and gaming updates every week and have a huge game expansion come out every year. Just food for thought.

# 8 guaps @ 08/23/10 02:21 PM
I'll try and make this short

First of all, I found your post to be a great read. I just want to further elaborate on some of the issues you mention.

While EA sports has got the acceleration 'right' for quarterback vs. defensive linemen, as you write, they haven't got acceleration right.

Acceleration is how fast you reach top speed, which the game is not able to simulate. I mentioned this first when EA released the locomotion blog. Think of acceleration as a car race.

Car A is able to accelerate from 0-60 mph in 5 seconds, but has a top speed of 60 mph. Car B accelerates from 0-60 mph in 8 seconds, but has a top speed of 120 mph.

If the cars start at the same time, Car A will accelerate away from Car B for the first 8 seconds, period. After 8 seconds Car B will start to close the gap and eventually take the lead, if the track is long enough.

Now try looking at the locomotion blog, or put Wes Welker next to Randy Moss in practice mode and run streaks and you will see that Madden 11 unfortunately doesn't get it right.

Secondly, you mention Newton's Second Law of Motion (Force = Mass x Acceleration), but if Madden doesn't get acceleration right, and does not have player mass (at least with the current physics engine), then there is no possibility of getting hit power right.

My theory behind the Hit Power rating is, that linebackers and defensive backs usually are in motion (mass x acceleration) when tackling, thus appearing to have more hit power. But defensive linemen would need less speed to obtain the same force due to their size and weight, and because they usually aren't at high speeds when tackling, they get a low Hit Power rating.

If EA Sports were to fix acceleration and incorporate mass into the game, tackling would be function of Newton's Third Law of Motion, Force versus Force, which is the essence of football.

In the above motion refers to the momentum of a player.

# 9 spankdatazz22 @ 08/23/10 02:24 PM
As others have noted in various threads - it's WAY past time for Tiburon to take a balanced approach to developing the game. We should be far beyond the days of 1-on-1 player interaction/tackling but much of Madden (and NCAA) is still like that. You really can't come in and "finish" a runner that's been staggered because the animation system won't allow that interaction to occur. The system of interaction in place limits the defense too much, where a lot of times it seems you have to rely on the luck of the draw to bring an offensive player down. It's just silly this is still an issue in Tiburon's football games at this point. The risk/reward aspect of the hit stick would present a good dynamic is the animation system were up to snuff. But the author does a decent job of showing just how out of whack Tiburon's ratings system is. Doesn't make sense.

# 10 guaps @ 08/23/10 02:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by spankdatazz22
As others have noted in various threads - it's WAY past time for Tiburon to take a balanced approach to developing the game. We should be far beyond the days of 1-on-1 player interaction/tackling but much of Madden (and NCAA) is still like that. You really can't come in and "finish" a runner that's been staggered because the animation system won't allow that interaction to occur. The system of interaction in place limits the defense too much, where a lot of times it seems you have to rely on the luck of the draw to bring an offensive player down. It's just silly this is still an issue in Tiburon's football games at this point. The risk/reward aspect of the hit stick would present a good dynamic is the animation system were up to snuff. But the author does a decent job of showing just how out of whack Tiburon's ratings system is. Doesn't make sense.
EA Vancouver successfully removed the 1-on-1 animation in NBA Elite 11, and I'm hoping Madden is next in line for that update.

From the NBA Elite blog:
"The number one reason we wanted to move towards Real Physics was to eliminate the two player animations that were commonplace in NBA LIVE.

One of my biggest frustrations in playing last year’s game was how often you lost control over your player due to these two player animations.

Integrating physics into NBA ELITE 11 has had a huge impact on the gameplay experience. The animation system is much more dynamic and responsive to both the physics system and the user’s input, defense has been made both fun and effective by giving control to the player
"

# 11 spankdatazz22 @ 08/23/10 02:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by guaps
EA Vancouver successfully removed the 1-on-1 animation in NBA Elite 11, and I'm hoping Madden is next in line for that update.
The "real-time physics" aspect of Elite and NHL11 seem limited in their own right though. I haven't seen it all, but everything I've seen has been two-players interacting. I haven't seen any video that has had 3+players interacting simultaneously free form in real-time. While real-time physics are ultimately desired, I don't think it's a necessity at this point. It's just that Tiburon's approach to motion-capture seems so inadequate that it's actually worse than what football games from other developers were already doing last gen

# 12 shadthedad @ 08/23/10 02:56 PM
Great read! In fact it's one of the best reads I have read on this site. The funny thing is that one of my buddies was talking to Jerome Bettis and asked him hits the hardest in the league....Ray Lewis? Jerome looked at him like a moron and said no, all defensive lineman. In Maddens defense, when a defensive lineman wraps you up behind the line of scrimmage, you rarely shed the tackle.

# 13 bmj2k7 @ 08/23/10 03:51 PM
what about brandon meriweather from the patriots, he hits way harder that patrick chung, most the big hits from the patriots secondary came from meriweather, chung doesnt even hit that hard and im a fan of him since he pleyed for oergon, how does meriwether not have an 90+ when hes the only db ive seen stop brandon jacobs cold when they both ran at each other in the super bowl of all games and jacobs has a awesome trucking so why no awesome hit power for him, when most lb's cant stop him head on but he did yethe dosent even have the higest hit power on his own team, and even darius butler hits harder than chung, chung cant even hit that hard compared to these guys so why does he have higher that then when he wasnt even that good as a rookie last year?

# 14 Piccaso @ 08/23/10 04:57 PM
I think Madden ratings are a little off i was looking at TE's and Vernon Davis is the Third best TE now i looked at the ratings and he's 24th in catching, 43 in route running and, 36 in Catching in traffic, i thought that to be a little odd when a 68 overall rating TE has better route running than the 3 best TE in the game really doesnt makes sense when the guy had more TD's than any other TE, the guy had less catches but more yards than T. Gonzalez, and less catches than J. Witten but more td's, So why inst he the best on game? this is crazy

# 15 Gotmadskillzson @ 08/23/10 05:43 PM
EA sports games ratings are always off......It is as though the guys that be on tv the most get inflated ratings, where as guys they rarely see play on tv get very low ratings. It is the same way in their NCAA football games. Big name schools, players are rated to cloud 99. Where as smaller conference schools get rock bottom ratings.

# 16 MCNABB51BOI @ 08/23/10 06:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Piccaso
I think Madden ratings are a little off i was looking at TE's and Vernon Davis is the Third best TE now i looked at the ratings and he's 24th in catching, 43 in route running and, 36 in Catching in traffic, i thought that to be a little odd when a 68 overall rating TE has better route running than the 3 best TE in the game really doesnt makes sense when the guy had more TD's than any other TE, the guy had less catches but more yards than T. Gonzalez, and less catches than J. Witten but more td's, So why inst he the best on game? this is crazy
just beacuse he had decent numbers doesnt mean he can run routes and catchs as good as a dallas clark or tony gonzo

this is a good read if the hit stick worked as advertised this year if a WR runs a post you time up the hit i have yet to see a ball jarred loose not 1 it doesnt work .

# 17 teewee @ 08/23/10 08:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by josef
Saints with no hit-stickers!? Ouch.. Where's Vilma at least? I sort of miss the easier hit stick tackles.. Me and my buddies would always cringe and/or go nuts when we connected or got handed a hit-stick smack down. I understand they are trying to make it more risk/reward but I also like to have fun. Defense just feels a little blah. Still loving the game though.
you can not have a affective hit stick without cheeser's doing it every play causing fumbles.

# 18 AntRWill @ 08/23/10 10:44 PM
Linebackers and safeties have the higher hit stick ratings because we get to see more of the big hits in the open field resulting in highlights as opposed to in the trenches with the big guys.

# 19 mattsama18 @ 08/24/10 02:44 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by LiquorLogic
I don't understand how Dlineman don't have the highest hit power. Bigger people hit harder than smaller people; I mean that's just good ole common sense.

Maybe it's because Dlineman usually aren't in position to deliver knock blows to WRs coming across the middle like LBs and Safeties.
Hit Power rating is based solely on how hard a player KNOWS how to hit. Linebackers and safeties should have a higher hit power rating because in order to get those shoulder-barging hit sticks requires excellent tackling technique as opposed to just grabbing someone. So in essence the hit power rating is more of a "skill" rating than a "strength" rating

# 20 Dog @ 08/24/10 03:44 AM
great read. i like how the hit stick is more of a risk reward this year. i just wish hitsticks would cause more injuries if there are not as common

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.