Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-01-2010, 09:35 PM   #137
Rookie

OVR: 3
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Am I doing something wrong I only see the Browns and no other teams?
Old 06-02-2010, 01:22 AM   #138
MVP

skinnybonez's Arena

OVR: 6

lol, most of the teams have away unis for home vice versa
Old 06-02-2010, 01:34 PM   #139
MVP

kjcheezhead's Arena

OVR: 27

I've finally got the game and will be willing to help out. I recreated the packers, bears and vikings with minimal difficulty but not sure how much help I can be with the more difficult logos. I've been trying to do a Lions and have been struggling badly.
Old 06-02-2010, 01:40 PM   #140
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

What's the status of this project? Is it moving along smoothly? Can someone post pictures, team ratings and player ratings for the completed teams so we can get a feel how on point it is? Thanks again for all your hardwork.
Old 06-02-2010, 03:56 PM   #141
Banned

OVR: 49

Quote:
Originally Posted by rgp913
What's the status of this project? Is it moving along smoothly? Can someone post pictures, team ratings and player ratings for the completed teams so we can get a feel how on point it is? Thanks again for all your hardwork.
I built a few teams and posted them. Theres a file I posted in this thread that has 10 nfl themes in it. They all look pretty good really. I'm probable done making teams myself, but feel free to jump in and build a few. I'm probably not going to be playing BB much after all. Its just not for me.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-02-2010, 04:03 PM   #142
Pro

rgp913's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
I built a few teams and posted them. Theres a file I posted in this thread that has 10 nfl themes in it. They all look pretty good really. I'm probable done making teams myself, but feel free to jump in and build a few. I'm probably not going to be playing BB much after all. Its just not for me.
Thanks man. Sorry to hear it's not for you. Hopefully a patch comes along to help alleviate some of your concerns. Once again, thanks for the work. We all appreciate it.
Old 06-02-2010, 06:22 PM   #143
Rookie

OVR: 1

Hey there. First time poster. I have made 14 teams logos, uniforms for some, and rosters for some. My plan is to make all of the logos and maybe the uniforms. Then I will let someone else do the rosters. This should take me around a week, depending on which days i have to work and how hard the more difficult logos turn out to be. Here are some pics to quench everyones thirst...

Old 06-02-2010, 06:32 PM   #144
Rookie

OVR: 1

@rgp913 forgot to mention... I am making my team rankings based off how the team did last year, but trying to take into account key trades. As for player rankings, I have just been filling players in by position using a depth chart online. I am planning on making all the logos and helmets and graphics stuff. Then I'm hoping someone will spend the time to make all the rosters.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »