Home

*Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

This is a discussion on *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread* within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-29-2010, 06:31 PM   #9
Banned

OVR: 49
Re: *Official Ps3 NFL Teams thread*

Heres what we need to need. The op needs to start a new user name. Call it backbreaker or something. Create one nfl team of your choice(get it to perfection). Upload that file, and let the second person download it to a usb(and then to ps3)and add a second team to THAT SAME file. Then upload that file and let a 3rd person download it and create a 3rd team on the same file. Then upload again....repeat until all 32 teams are made.

If someone committs to making a team, they need to get all the gold players right also. Not just the logos and colors.

I will have the ps3 version soon, and I'll pick a team to contribute with at that time. I'd really like to keep team names, and player names official, making this a offline save file(have to change up names of players and teams if we want to take these online....which I really dont.)

Sound good?

If anyone needs instructions on how to do this, let me know its easy. Its done on the ps3 main dashboard, under games, under a game save option.

Ive done this with all pro 2k8 and madden 2010, its easy.

Last edited by wheelman990; 05-29-2010 at 06:36 PM.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:01 PM   #10
Rookie

ESPOMAN's Arena

OVR: 17

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990
Heres what we need to need. The op needs to start a new user name. Call it backbreaker or something. Create one nfl team of your choice(get it to perfection). Upload that file, and let the second person download it to a usb(and then to ps3)and add a second team to THAT SAME file. Then upload that file and let a 3rd person download it and create a 3rd team on the same file. Then upload again....repeat until all 32 teams are made.

If someone committs to making a team, they need to get all the gold players right also. Not just the logos and colors.

I will have the ps3 version soon, and I'll pick a team to contribute with at that time. I'd really like to keep team names, and player names official, making this a offline save file(have to change up names of players and teams if we want to take these online....which I really dont.)

Sound good?

If anyone needs instructions on how to do this, let me know its easy. Its done on the ps3 main dashboard, under games, under a game save option.

Holy Crap thats a good idea.
Old 05-29-2010, 08:17 PM   #11
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by ESPOMAN
Holy Crap thats a good idea.
The cool thing is we can all download the current save and play on it. Just redownload and save over as another team is added. If someone uploads a bad save file, we will all have backups to reupload
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-29-2010, 08:50 PM   #12
Banned

OVR: 51

Quote:
Originally Posted by wheelman990

Sound good?

Yep thats how we will do it. Lets do this however. Were gunna pick 2 other people, mabey 3 who are considered eligible of reviewing the teams. So since you came up with this you will be one of those other 2 besides me. And we will pick one more. Basicly one of us will need to confirm that the team is accurate and if it is we will make it an official part of this. Hows that sound?
Old 05-29-2010, 08:56 PM   #13
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by patriotsk1d
Yep thats how we will do it. Lets do this however. Were gunna pick 2 other people, mabey 3 who are considered eligible of reviewing the teams. So since you came up with this you will be one of those other 2 besides me. And we will pick one more. Basicly one of us will need to confirm that the team is accurate and if it is we will make it an official part of this. Hows that sound?
Sounds great. I'm going to try and pick it up tomorrow. Couldnt get there today.

I read about the eagles, bengals, rams issues on creating there helmets. We may have to work around with the editor on those teams.
Old 05-29-2010, 10:32 PM   #14
Rookie

OVR: 4

I would help with this but I am not very artistic. I am a Raiders fan. I hope that someone can get them setup correctly! Any idea how long this process will take?

I picked up the PS3 version after reading you guys are going to be doing this.
Old 05-29-2010, 11:51 PM   #15
Rookie

Shredder's Arena

OVR: 4

Is file PC downloadable? I can't get on the net with my PS3. I have satellite so I'm SOL I guess.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-30-2010, 12:32 AM   #16
Rookie

OVR: 0

Cool, ive take on the houston texans

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »