Home

Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

This is a discussion on Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update) within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-20-2010, 03:58 AM   #217
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Backbreaker PC Editor 1.3 (6/13 Update)

Quote:
Originally Posted by gr18
I guess some people are taking rosters online with amped-up ratings.

I've done major tweaking to the rosters to make the CPU offense competant which is the major issue.When I play 10 min. qtrs. with my form on poor I'm getting good results.The CPU is getting around 70% comp. pct. and hitting big plays.The ints. vary and average a little high(probably average around 2)but out of the box it was probably 3-4 times higher.The CPU running game was poor also but I got it to where I'm getting run on partly because of my edits but also I take a safety because I'm scared of getting beat deep otherwise.

I'll put a tweaked file up very soon.
Kind of ironic the BB fans WANT to get beat at the game that we have to fix the developers mistakes .
Old 07-21-2010, 05:27 PM   #218
MVP

gr18's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by daflyboys
Sounds great gr..... where would you post this? Hopefully in its' own thread.
I was about to put a file up(in it's own thread)until I got word about the patch being presumably close to getting released.This may hopefully change things from having to be too extreme to maybe at least getting the int's and pass blocking more under control,which is by far my main and probably only real issues at this time.

I'm getting good games most of the time but have that occasional game where the CPU throws 3-4 picks in a half and you just shut it off.The pass rush can be annoying as well and I have a house rule for myself to not blitz.

If these things are to a large degree taken care of,I think we have a very good game here.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:44 PM   #219
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcstinger
Someone said it before about the team slots (sorry cant remember who) but thats is the issue with importing teams, if they are not in the same team slot that you want to over write it will not work. I fudged mine a lil now I can go In and edit the players to create my G.O.A.T teams save for everyone to enjoy.
I am trying to fix this but whenever I import a team now, the game locks up when trying to load the save... Did anyone else have this problem and find a way around it?
Old 07-26-2010, 12:49 PM   #220
MVP

FlyingFinn's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Finn great work again man, my question two you is I am having an issue when exporting and importing teams.....the game freezes on the load screen after selecting storage device, I have rehased and resigned and tried different combinations of team and all the same result, might wanna look into this or am I doing something wrong?
Just saw this but I just posted the same thing... not sure why it was working for me before but is no longer working.
Old 07-26-2010, 12:50 PM   #221
Rookie

AlphaTrojan's Arena

OVR: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by FlyingFinn
I am trying to fix this but whenever I import a team now, the game locks up when trying to load the save... Did anyone else have this problem and find a way around it?
This happened to me the first time I tried to import too. I just went back and rehashed and resigned till it worked.

Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 05:41 AM   #222
Rookie

Quote:
Someone said it before about the team slots (sorry cant remember who) but thats is the issue with importing teams, if they are not in the same team slot that you want to over write it will not work. I fudged mine a lil now I can go In and edit the players to create my G.O.A.T teams save for everyone to enjoy.
That would be me :P. But yea, in the editor's current form, you need to replace the team in the custom slot you made your custom team on. For most people, this means the Cincinnati Bengals must be imported over, as they're slot 1 and I'd imagine many of us made our first custom teams in slot 1. I've PM'ed Finn and he's aware of the issue.

I posted more details on the BB forum too:
http://forum.backbreakergame.com/showthread.php?t=8638
Old 07-30-2010, 05:48 AM   #223
Rookie

well im trying to download this shiz an it wont work. an can someone show me some way to transport my college teams to the computer an then edit them so i can change the stats an make the team feel real
Old 08-06-2010, 06:29 PM   #224
Rookie

With the advent of the "Greathouse" patch, it seems the PC Editor's "large attribute values" no longer work. The maximum value is 100 and the minimum is 30, period. If you defy this value range, BB automatically defaults the attribute to the nearest number, 100 or 30, appropriately.

This happens regardless of offline or online, so there's no avoiding it, other than declining the patch, but then you miss out on all the other great new patch features .

I'll PM Finn just to make sure he knows about this.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »