Home

caines roster file[Help]

This is a discussion on caines roster file[Help] within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-13-2010, 05:36 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 1
caines roster file[Help]

For some reason when i re-has and resign the file of caines nfl edited teams when i go on my xbox360 i move it to my hdd and when i go into backbreaker theres nothing there.....but when i re-hash and resign gjsii13's file it works perfectly...is there something wrong that im doing...or different?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-13-2010, 06:17 PM   #2
MVP

Rickster101's Arena

OVR: 20
Re: caines roster file[Help]

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deion123
For some reason when i re-has and resign the file of caines nfl edited teams when i go on my xbox360 i move it to my hdd and when i go into backbreaker theres nothing there.....but when i re-hash and resign gjsii13's file it works perfectly...is there something wrong that im doing...or different?
I always rename any file I load into the game or resign/rehash BBCUST14, it replaces the original file on the XBOX360 the game only reconizes and replaces the file BBCUST14 which in attatched to you profile.

I know this because when I went to load his or any other roster file it has to be named BBCUST14 into the Xport 360 his was there along with the original BBCUST14...so when you load any file it has to be file specific in other words it replaces the old file with the new file.

You'll see it there both of them but it won't load into the game and only appears on the hdd also you'll have to resign/rehash using the Modio application click the button 3 times to insure it went thru the process.

I use Xport 360 and Modio to resign/rehash files and have had no problems loading files using this process takes only about 3-4 minutes if that long, done deal.

Oh yeah don't forget to always backup or make a copy of your files just incase.

Rickster101

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »