Home

Need help getting 360 rosters! Cant see them on my flash drive on my cpu?

This is a discussion on Need help getting 360 rosters! Cant see them on my flash drive on my cpu? within the Backbreaker Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-14-2010, 11:45 AM   #1
Banned

OVR: 7
Need help getting 360 rosters! Cant see them on my flash drive on my cpu?

I read the step-by-step instructions and followed them but I think my problem is for some reason I cant see my custom team file on my flash drive when I put it in my computer. I mean i can see it on my flash drive when its plugged in my 360, but its no where to be found when I plug it in my cpu? What am I doing wrong, I really like this game and would love to have these rosters.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-14-2010, 01:14 PM   #2
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: Need help getting 360 rosters! Cant see them on my flash drive on my cpu?

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
I read the step-by-step instructions and followed them but I think my problem is for some reason I cant see my custom team file on my flash drive when I put it in my computer. I mean i can see it on my flash drive when its plugged in my 360, but its no where to be found when I plug it in my cpu? What am I doing wrong, I really like this game and would love to have these rosters.
One thing I would make sure to do is when you have the two resigner windows up make sure you rehash / resign BOTH of them before you close the resigner window that is your own save. You then proceed with the resigner that is the downloaded save.
Old 06-14-2010, 01:59 PM   #3
Banned

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by opd897
One thing I would make sure to do is when you have the two resigner windows up make sure you rehash / resign BOTH of them before you close the resigner window that is your own save. You then proceed with the resigner that is the downloaded save.
Ok so when I go to open resigner, and load the back breaker roster file, the id's are not 0?

Last edited by big_larry; 06-14-2010 at 02:01 PM.
Old 06-14-2010, 04:11 PM   #4
MVP

opd897's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by big_larry
Ok so when I go to open resigner, and load the back breaker roster file, the id's are not 0?
You should load your own game save from your 360 onto your pc. No they should not be all 0's. Your 360 will have a profile number and another number. You copy / paste your numbers over the downloaded file's numbers. This is so it will work on your 360 as all 360's have their own ID numbers. You do this with 2 resigner windows open at the same time.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > Other Football Games > Backbreaker > Backbreaker Rosters »