Home
View Poll Results: What team to use for cap chise?
Chicago Cubs The results are hidden 0%
New York Mets The results are hidden 0%
Cleveland Indians The results are hidden 0%
Colorado Rockies The results are hidden 0%
Voters: 16. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-27-2013, 08:04 PM   #25
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: CAP CHISE!

Name: Marc Cesar
Number: 28 or 72
Position: SP
Throws: Right
Bats: Right
Height and Weight: 6'0 190
General Description of Appearance or Picture: Skin 2, buff, medium neck, shaggy black hair, brown eyes, head shape 1
Accessories: style 3 black glasses, semi flat brim, golden brown glove, 3/4 sleeves, high socks, shoes style 3 whatever color matches the high socks and throughout haha (like all blue if the mets), except for white 2nd body color.
Batting Stance (Including follow through, stride, etc.): Tabata 2 handed (default)
Pitching Motion (if pitcher): Matt Harvey
Pitches (if pitcher, please include desired velocity for pitches)
4-seam: 96 mph
change: 85 mph
12-6: 77 mph
Slider: 85 mph
2-seam: 88 mph

Top 4 strengths/weaknesses: Strikeouts/Movement, Control/H/9

Last edited by emcee143; 05-27-2013 at 08:07 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-27-2013, 10:55 PM   #26
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

OVR: 28

Alright Guys, I know I said I was going to wait however after thinking about it I realized it would be much faster to go ahead and have the ratings done for the players already submitted.

So I went ahead and banged them out! All 12 of us that are already submitted have their ratings, I'm going to post a list of the overalls and each players best attribute and a secondary attribute.

Also on another note if we don't start getting some more people in quickly I'll probably just allow you all to create another player on the opposite side of the ball of your first player(I.E. if you made a position player make a pitcher and vice-versa).

So here's the list:

Sean Downing: 90 OVR K/9 90 // H/9 73

Geno Polanco: 84 OVR R/L Contact 80 // Fielding 75

Tyler Spencer: 84 OVR Speed 81 // Arm Strength 85

Jordan Stewart: 84 OVR K/9 85 // H/9 73

Toney Manana: 83 OVR L Power 76 // Arm Strength 85

Ryan Scott: 82 OVR R Contact 76 // Speed 88

Lou Catalano: 80 OVR R Contact 77 // Fielding 69

Dillon Burke: 79 OVR L Contact 76 // Arm Strength 75

Chris Smart: 79 OVR H/9 70 // BB/9 71

Marc Cesar 76 OVR K/9 70 // HR/9 65

Will Williamson: 66 OVR H/9 71 // K/9 62

Guy Heard: 64 OVR H/9 71 // K/9 62

Danny Downing: 64 OVR BB/9 72 // HR/9 69

Shane Rodecker 80 OVR 76 L Con // 78 Vision

Xavier Biggs 75 OVR L Pow 80 // Arm Strength 90

Bull Brom 74 OVR 69 L Con // 87 Vision

Join us in the 3K Gaming Discord for the best Sim Sports Setups!!
3K Gaming Discord

Check out my 6-League NYC Universe Chise in the Discord and my YouTube!
Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 05-28-2013 at 03:08 PM.
Old 05-27-2013, 11:12 PM   #27
MVP

BlueJays09's Arena

OVR: 29

solid...any news on how your going to do the batting order?
Old 05-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #28
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

I have somewhat of an idea its kind of hard to pinpoint though both without the starters at C and 1B, and also without knowing if we're an AL or NL team yet.

However I can tell you there will be speed in the leadoff and #9 spots (if we have a DH). Probably our best or really good contact hitter in the 2 hole, the 3 hole will probably be the most rounded contact/power hitter, and the cleanup spot will be based purely on who has the best power after the those spots have been decided.

The rest is kind of up in the air right now, the rotation will be exactly as it is in the first post however as that is how I decided OVR's by first posted. Do keep in mind however that position plays a big part in the OVR's on the Show so just because there's a lower OVR doesn't mean that the player doesn't have strong ratings.

I'm really anxious to get started! It didn't take as long as I thought to get the ratings sorted so as soon as we finish filling it out it really shouldn't take me long to get those finished and get the pictures out. Quick note about the tweaks after the pictures, while I still will be doing them I probably will get the games started before getting all of them in. As it will depend on when the person is online to see the picture and decide what they would like changed.

What does everyone think about allowing the creation of you all a second player? Do you think that's a good idea or would you just rather wait for other members to join up? I would just ask that if we did do it that you didn't use the same last name for your second player as you did your first.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Old 05-27-2013, 11:26 PM   #29
Rookie

HookEmRavens's Arena

OVR: 2

Awesome. Seems like we have a pretty balanced team so far. I like the idea of some of us creating a player on the other side of the ball if it comes to it. Are we close to deciding what team we are or is that still up in the air.
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: Texas Longhorns
Old 05-27-2013, 11:37 PM   #30
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Well after taking out the people that voted that did not make players(not that I don't respect their opinion just feel that the people involved should decide that) it stacks up like this.

Cleveland 4
Colorado 3
Chicago 1
New York 0

Not counting my vote as I was saving it just in case a tie breaker was needed and I picked the 4 teams to begin with. Also emcee has not voted.

So the only thing I can tell you right now is none of you are going to be Mets lol. Or Cubs probably.

Edit: Just thought about it and I'll probably cut it off after we get 10 player votes (so I can hopefully get the pictures out earlier and get the tweaks in quickly). So if I count my vote which was for Colorado, we need one more player vote if that player votes for Chicago or New York I would ask for them and the one who has voted for the Cubs to pick between Cleveland and Colorado to decide it up. Actually if Deuce would like to go ahead and post a reply with a re-pick I'll go ahead and close that up and start getting pictures out.

Edit Edit(lol) If it doesn't bother anyone to much I think I'm gonna add my Dad in as a honorary pitcher in the long-relief spot(since honestly no one really wants that spot anyway). He pitched in the Yanks farm system like me and taught me everything I know about pitching so it's not to far a stretch(except for having to edit his age way down as he's in his 60's now!)

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 05-27-2013 at 11:47 PM.
Old 05-28-2013, 12:06 AM   #31
Rookie

HookEmRavens's Arena

OVR: 2

I'm reeeeally happy Chicago and New York aren't in the running haha. You're absolutely welcome to add your dad. This is your franchise after all lol. The more, the closer we get to getting this thing going! These kinds of things were always so fun when people did them for Madden. I've never done one for baseball and seeing as baseball is my chosen sport I'm highly anticipating starting this!
NHL: San Jose Sharks
NCAA: Texas Longhorns
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-28-2013, 12:12 AM   #32
Denny 3K

HighCmpPct's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by HookEmRavens
I'm reeeeally happy Chicago and New York aren't in the running haha. You're absolutely welcome to add your dad. This is your franchise after all lol. The more, the closer we get to getting this thing going! These kinds of things were always so fun when people did them for Madden. I've never done one for baseball and seeing as baseball is my chosen sport I'm highly anticipating starting this!
Definitely feel you on that, Wow though couldn't imagine having to put together one of these on a football game lol! Yeah so we're down to 12 players needed, so even if I had you all go ahead and make another player we would still be 3 short lol. Never had it take this long to fill one of these up before.

Actually only reason I'm doing it is I usually make one or am in one every year, and I was just going to be in Marino's this year but for some reason it seems he isn't going forward with his anymore so I said what the hell I'll just make one!

I'm so ready to get this started I can't even play my Yankees chise right now as every time I get on the PS3 I just wanna work on this haha.

3K Gaming Discord

Denny 3K Gaming

Last edited by HighCmpPct; 05-28-2013 at 12:23 AM.

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Baseball Dynasties »