Home

Tmac & VC's redemption

This is a discussion on Tmac & VC's redemption within the Basketball Dynasties forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-25-2017, 04:16 PM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 0
Tmac & VC's redemption

Hey everyone! Excited to be here posting what should be a fun ride. Im going to be doing a mygm with the 99-00 roster. Instead of switching the teams out im going to trade all of the players from both raptor teams. Also, rather than wait a few years for mcgrady on that team to develop im going to update his stats to the prime mcgrady we saw in orlando from 2000-2004 with him peaking in '03. Basically what we will have is a prime tmac, and prime VC. Pretty much what we were robbed of seeing.

Im going to try and keep as many players from the original '99-00 roster but if i feel as though i can get a trade that benefits the raptors association then i will consider the trade.

Heres another twist. To make it extra fun i plan on using the most recent roster update along with some fun legend teams(i am using 2k16 but someone on the forum has been updating the rosters for new trades, etc). While switching in some legend teams ill also try evening out the east and west so its not so lopsided talent wise. Teams that were replaced had a few players per team released to free agency. Mostly younger players.

This is my first time ever trying to have an association story or anything like it. I understand people like realism when playing these type of things but i find it very fun to experiment and see what the past legends can do against new all stars. Lets see if the raptors can beat these other teams and win a championship in a year or two!

Myleague Association settings:
Difficulty: HOF
Qtr length: 10
fatigue: on
Injuries: on
Shot meter: off

Eastern conference:
01 lakers
Celtics
01 76ers
nuggets
Raptors (with 00 roster)
Bucks
Knicks
Cavs
04 pistons (with rasheed an okur)
Pelicans
Timberwolves
96 bulls
86 lakers
Hornets
08 celtics
Wizards

West:
Clippers
91 trail blazers
94 rockets
Rockets
Spurs
Jazz
13 heat
Thunder
86 celrics
Blazers
Kings
Lakers
05 suns
76ers
Warriors
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-25-2017, 04:30 PM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 0
Re: Tmac & VC's redemption

Pre-first game trade!

Not even a game into the season the raptors pull off a big trade. Looking for cap relief and future picks the raptors ship off doug christie(2yr 12.5ml), charles oakley(4yr 48ml) malcolm miller(min contract), and two 2nd round picks to the 94 rockets for otis thorpe (1yr 9ml remaining), scott brooks(1yr 6ml), and a 2018 & 2017 first round pick.

Although the steady veteran presence from oakley will be missed...the trade helped open more time for tmac & VC to be on the floor together.

It also led to the free agent signing of...

Myles turner, center
Rated 79
4yr 91ml deal...seems like a lot of money but i know he has the potential to be great and can help the defense while our guards torch the league.

First game coming up....vs the trail blazers!

« Operation Sports Forums > Dynasty Headquarters > Basketball Dynasties »