Home

Raiderfan's 2012-2013 Roster Thread

This is a discussion on Raiderfan's 2012-2013 Roster Thread within the College Hoops 2K Rosters forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-13-2012, 02:17 AM   #33
Pro

OVR: 11
Re: Raiderfan's 2012-2013 Roster Thread

UTAH UTES

Looking Back: One might be hard pressed to reflect on the Utes most recent season and find anything positive to note. There is no easy way to say it, it was just a tough season for Utah fans, players, and coaches alike. After dismissing it's best player (Jiggy Watkins) half way through the season the sledding did not get any easier; losing 11 out of 12 to finish off its inaugural season in the Pac-12. While one might not see a lot to look forward to just one season removed from such a disaster, there is hope on the horizon. A great get for the Utes is Senior transfer guard Jared Dubois, a standout player last season for LMU who will come in and provide much needed scoring and leadership right away, "I'm going to bring in a positive mindset. I'll work hard and perform at a high level and play the right way. I want to go in and help turn program around. It will be fun" -Jared Dubois. However; Dubois is not the only transfer looking to make waves, Glen Dean (E. Washington) and Aaron Dotson (LSU) also become eligible and upgrade the backcourt of the Utes tremendously. David Foster (7'3") will return from injury following a redshirt year, combined with Jason Washburn (7') they will provide great size, how they turn that into paint dominance will remain to be seen. The Utes are setting themselves up to make a comeback, get ready, here they come.

Projected Starting Five:

G - JR - Glenn Dean - 71
G - SR - Jared Dubois - 75
G - JR - Aaron Dotson - 72
F - FR - Jordan Loveridge - 72
C - SR - Jason Washburn - 74

Bench:

C - SR - David Foster - 69
G - SR - Cedric Martin - 67
G - FR - Justin Seymore - 66
F - JR - Renan Lenz - 65
G - FR - Brandon Taylor - 64
C - SO - Dallin Bachynski - 63
F - FR - Jeremy Olsen - 60

Last edited by raiderfan247365; 05-24-2012 at 02:06 PM.
Old 05-13-2012, 02:50 AM   #34
Pro

WASHINGTON HUSKIES

Looking Back: When all was said and done Lorenzo Romar could have looked back at his team and summarized the season in one word "inconsistency". The 2011-12 version of the Huskies had some highs, had some lows, but also a few "what the hell'" moments peppered in between. Unfortunately the Huskies can not look forward to much help next season either, in fact they lost their two best players in Tony Wroten and Terrance Ross to the NBA Draft. If UW is going to make a play for the Pac-12 title in 2012-13 it will have to do it with the current players on its roster. CJ Wilcox was a guy that was looked to take a big step this year but that just didnt happen, whether it was the emergence of Wroten or other factors, he simply underperformed. Just in case one of its current players is not ready to step it up, Lorenzo Romar went and signed star JUCO guard Mark McLaughlin, who dominated during his Sophomore season in Tacoma. While the frontcourt has been a weak spot of the Huskies for years now there is a chance that changes with University of San Fransisco Senior transfer Perris Blackwell (6'8" 240lbs) stepping into the mix, he has a chance to make a name for himself playing on a more competitive level. How UW will finish next season is anyone's guess right now, then again, being a wildcard isn't always a bad thing

Projected Starting Five:

G - SR - Abdoul Gaddy - 79
G - JR - CJ Wilcox - 75
G - JR - Mark McLaughlin - 72
F - SR - Perris Blackwell - 75
C - SR - Aziz N'diaye - 74

Bench:

G - SR - Scott Suggs - 74
F - SO - Desmond Simmons - 72
G - SO - Hikeem Stewart - 70
F - FR - Jernard Jarreau - 68
F - SO - Martin Breunig - 67
G - FR - Andrew Andrews - 65
F - SO - Shawn Kemp Jr.- 65

Last edited by raiderfan247365; 05-24-2012 at 02:04 PM.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:24 PM   #35
Pro

USC TROJANS

Looking Back: You would have to go back to the 08-09 season to find a campaign Trojan fans are truly proud of. This past season unfortunately was the most forgettable, and that's exactly what fans and players should do, forget. Injuries and under-performance basically ended USC's season before it began, Jio Fontan, the teams leading scorer missed the entire season after tearing an ACL during a team trip to Europe over the summer. All of this should be forgotten though, because here comes the cavalry. Four transfers become eligible for the Trojans in 12-13: Renaldo Woolridge (Tennessee), Ari Stewart (Wake Forest), Eric Wise (UC-Irvine), and JT Terrell (Wake Forest), all of whom will see significant time. If I were a betting man I would put some down on USC to have a bounce back year in 12-13.

Project Starting Lineup:

G - SR - Jio Fontan - 80
G - SO - JT Terrell - 74
F - JR - Ari Stewart - 75
F - SR - Eric Wise - 75
C - SR - Dewayne Dedmon - 72

Bench:

G - JR - Maurice Jones - 75
F - SR - Aaron Fuller - 72
F - SO - Byron Wesley - 72
F - SR - Renaldo Woolridge - 72
F - FR - Strahinja Gavrilovic - 68
G - FR - Brendan Taylor - 66
G - SR - Greg Allen - 65
C - SR - James Blasczyk - 64

Last edited by raiderfan247365; 05-24-2012 at 02:33 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-24-2012, 02:27 PM   #36
Rookie

OVR: 6

Are these rosters on 2K share?

Either way, thanks a ton for this Raiderfan, I really appreciate the work that you've done.
Old 05-24-2012, 02:36 PM   #37
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by avrpatsfan
Are these rosters on 2K share?

Either way, thanks a ton for this Raiderfan, I really appreciate the work that you've done.
no man they cannot be uploaded. Thank you though. Im thinking I am going to release a preview version of the roster for USB format since I have gone through all of the big conferences except the ACC and Missouri Valley.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:06 PM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by raiderfan247365
no man they cannot be uploaded. Thank you though. Im thinking I am going to release a preview version of the roster for USB format since I have gone through all of the big conferences except the ACC and Missouri Valley.
That's fine with me, could you upload it now in usb format? I'm eager haha.
Old 05-24-2012, 03:12 PM   #39
MVP

Reed1417's Arena

OVR: 0

appreciate the hard work man. i just recently picked this game up again and i'm using your 11-12 rosters or whichever is the most recent on the 2kshare. just waiting till around September.

Reed's WWE 2k23 Universe: Youtube Edition
https://forums.operationsports.com/f...e-edition.html
Old 05-24-2012, 06:30 PM   #40
Pro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Reed1417
appreciate the hard work man. i just recently picked this game up again and i'm using your 11-12 rosters or whichever is the most recent on the 2kshare. just waiting till around September.
if you picked a roster on 2kshare it is pretty outdated fyi. Posted Preview file on 1st page. Hit me with some feedback. Remember though that this is a preview, meaning lots of recruits will be missing, I have most all transfers updated but I am sure I have missed a few.

« Operation Sports Forums > Basketball > Other Basketball Games > College Hoops 2K > College Hoops 2K Rosters »