Home

Old 05-14-2017, 08:06 PM   #17
MVP

MetsFan16's Arena

OVR: 4
Re: Ranked seasons

The Goldy cards will be high value as the only way to get the card is by ending up in WS and that ends tomorrow.

So after tomorrow, they won't be any more "created" so the people who receive them can sell them or wait for the first splurge of people looking to sell it due to stacked 1B options.

But once that passes, it'll be a high value card on the market.

Sent from my iPhone using Operation Sports
Old 05-14-2017, 08:42 PM   #18
Rookie

cibo2's Arena

OVR: 5

Can anybody else get into a game right now? This is unreal. For the 3rd night in a row, I'm getting "lost connection with opponent" after entering my lineup and I get hit with the loss. It's making it impossible to grind out ranked seasons. I've been rank 750 and dropped to 680 because of this, worked back up to 750, and dropped back to 690... i can't even explain how frustrating this is and how much time I feel like I completely wasted trying to grind up to CS or WS level. Now it looks impossible, not because of my skill, but because the game just won't work.
Old 05-14-2017, 09:27 PM   #19
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougdfc
It's your Season high, not season end
Im well aware of that
Old 05-14-2017, 09:50 PM   #20
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibo2
Can anybody else get into a game right now? This is unreal. For the 3rd night in a row, I'm getting "lost connection with opponent" after entering my lineup and I get hit with the loss. It's making it impossible to grind out ranked seasons. I've been rank 750 and dropped to 680 because of this, worked back up to 750, and dropped back to 690... i can't even explain how frustrating this is and how much time I feel like I completely wasted trying to grind up to CS or WS level. Now it looks impossible, not because of my skill, but because the game just won't work.
Had that problem for the last week, couldn't even get past the pennant because of it. Giving ranked seasons a break after I finally got there so I'm working on the Rays , Padres and Philles epics until the next season starts.
Old 05-14-2017, 10:31 PM   #21
Rookie

SigmundFraud's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by cibo2

Everything has been slow for me since Friday. Changing the players in my lineup takes about 15 minutes. Not sure what's going on.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-15-2017, 09:51 AM   #22
Pro

Black59Razr's Arena

OVR: 1

So, this is my first year playing online, almost exclusively ranked season games, but am I right to assume that I now have to face Liriano 20% of the time? I guess they can't give everyone the ability to pick a highly rated card. It seems that displaying this card as a reward is kinda the point.

Hopefully, I can sell mine at a good price since I'm certain I'll be sick of him by the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Operation Sports mobile app
Old 05-15-2017, 10:51 AM   #23
MVP

mikeq672's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Black59Razr
So, this is my first year playing online, almost exclusively ranked season games, but am I right to assume that I now have to face Liriano 20% of the time? I guess they can't give everyone the ability to pick a highly rated card. It seems that displaying this card as a reward is kinda the point.

Hopefully, I can sell mine at a good price since I'm certain I'll be sick of him by the weekend.

Sent from my SM-G928V using Operation Sports mobile app
Hes not going to make most peoples rotations.
Old 05-15-2017, 11:13 AM   #24
Rookie

Quote:
Originally Posted by mikeq672
Hes not going to make most peoples rotations.
Yeah, I don't expect the people that earned him will ever play with him. He's not a Top 12 pitcher on my team, and I'm only Wild Card.

« Operation Sports Forums > Baseball > MLB The Show > Diamond Dynasty »