Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 02-26-2009, 10:11 PM   #73
OMT
MVP

OMT's Arena

OVR: 49
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: It's in the Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by sdid22
No I beleive they unveiled the new font for things at the championship celebration at the swamp after the win against Ohio St.

So a couple not a few.
I wasn't at the championship celebration. But I did notice the new fonts this previous season.
Old 02-26-2009, 10:24 PM   #74
MVP

drlw322's Arena

OVR: 24

the screen shots without any refs scares me. hopefully that is work in progress

Old 02-26-2009, 10:55 PM   #75
MVP

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by drlw322
the screen shots without any refs scares me. hopefully that is work in progress
Not sure if you noticed, but in the bottom right corner, it says 'WIP - work in progress'

Just pointing out
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 02-26-2009, 10:58 PM   #76
Rookie

MSchneider84's Arena

OVR: 6

Adam, just promise us the camera flashes don't get out of hand. It could get very distracting and take a lot away from the atmosphere if it's overused.
Old 02-26-2009, 11:42 PM   #77
49ers

adembroski's Arena

OVR: 43
Re: NCAA BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
The idea is to release better stuff each week. You should feel underwhelmed this early.
That's why I'm kinda worried about Madden actually... they seem to be blowing their load a little early:P

The first kind is wrong. The second is superfluous.

The only difference between reality and fiction is that fiction needs to be credible.
-Mark Twain.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:03 AM   #78
Rookie

OVR: 0
HAVE TO add team specific traditions.. and after that, i want to see my guys jumping around and run out together, even if that animation is the same for every team.. and while thats going on, i want a custom stadium sound to go with it. Camera flashes... i'd say only in BIG bowl game.. how often do u see a camera flash in a reg. season college game?

MOST IMPORTANTLY- Fix the Revolution helmets and add the main facemask that everyone has on a revolution (ex: Percy harvin) adding the Schutt Ion4D would be quite pleasing as well. Team color Visor stickers.. all these things would make me the happiest NCAA owner in the world
Old 02-27-2009, 12:07 AM   #79
Rookie

OVR: 5
Re: NCAA BLOG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Without being mean about it, I'm really surprised you completely failed to replicate the font for Nebraska's endzones, again. I tried to let it go after seeing it in 09 for the first time, but seeing as you didn't fix it this time around... well, that's pretty frustrating. Of course, there are hundreds of far more important issues (GAMEPLAY) that will make or break 10, but this thread is about the content details, so I figured the endzone font is worth talking about.

The font Nebraska uses in the endzones is the same one used above the tunnel here:

It's a nice looking, original serif font. You apparently thought any serif font would do, and for the game used a really, really hideous font that looks like it came off the VHS cover of a really bad western movie:

The ironic part is, you actually nailed the font for the actual entrance...

...you just apparently failed to realize that the exact same font is used in the endzones. Very dissapointing.
Old 02-27-2009, 12:41 AM   #80
MVP

sva91's Arena

OVR: 10

Any chance Texas FINALLY gets their white cleats with their away unis?? Nice improvements BTW, games shaping up well.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »