Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Custom Conferences

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Custom Conferences within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 03-13-2009, 08:50 PM   #81
Rookie

Shade Shadows's Arena

OVR: 3
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: Custom Conferences

This addition is absolutely GREAT!!! My friends and I are in a 10 team OL dynasty. However, our problem was that we couldn't all play each other since we had conference games to play. We wanted to play with BCS teams, and we considered picking a conference in which to play. However, we found that in every BCS conference, there were only at most 6 or 7 good teams, and a steep dropoff after that, which wouldn't be fair for everyone. This way, we can be whatever teams we want and all be in the same conference, allowing us to play each other every year, and if we choose a conference with a championship game, that will be like our superbowl! This is an absolutely GREAT addition for online dynasties!
NBA: Boston Celtics
MLB: SF Giants
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 09:28 PM   #82
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

OVR: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
1st LOL at anybody who really thinks that I care about what anybody thinks about me

2nd Dont be a queer. Im not stepping on your toes so dont make this personal.

Last if you have a problem with people whining then go some where else nobody is forcing you to be here. I dont like people crying either but im not about to cry about people crying!
Yeah, this is a whining board. Good job, village idiot. That's what we want, whining.

At least your grammar is shaping up so maybe there's hope for you yet. I'm not crying about people crying (your words). There's a point when it's too much and needs to be addressed. Like I said, having free speech doesn't mean it's right just because someone says it. Quit being stupid.
Old 03-13-2009, 09:58 PM   #83
Rookie

OVR: 4

I think this is a great feature.

I think more people will like it than not.. so i believe you guys made the right decision putting it in.

It brings more options to ODs, me and my boys wont be bothered to much by the wrong patches or logos, small price to pay for a more challenging experience.

And its only March, Im sure they have more improvements and features up their sleeves. Hopefully mostly gameplay improvements.

Old 03-13-2009, 09:59 PM   #84
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigrice25
I think this is a great feature.

I think more people will like it than not.. so i believe you guys made the right decision putting it in.

It brings more options to ODs, me and my boys wont be bothered to much by the wrong patches or logos, small price to pay for a more challenging experience.

And its only March, Im sure they have more improvements and features up their sleeves. Hopefully mostly gameplay improvements.

Well said.
Old 03-13-2009, 10:40 PM   #85
Rookie

miami01's Arena

OVR: 6

Cool feature. Would have been cool if you add or subtract the number of teams in each conference, but it is a good add to dynasty mode.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 03-13-2009, 11:10 PM   #86
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdrhammer
Yeah, this is a whining board. Good job, village idiot. That's what we want, whining.

At least your grammar is shaping up so maybe there's hope for you yet. I'm not crying about people crying (your words). There's a point when it's too much and needs to be addressed. Like I said, having free speech doesn't mean it's right just because someone says it. Quit being stupid.
If your so smart you would notice I never said anything about anybody being right or wrong. I just said he had the right to disagree and so do I.

Thanks for the English lesson(yeah right)

Now lets stick to the thread!

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:13 PM   #87
Fire LesS Miles ASAP!

da ThRONe's Arena

OVR: 35
Location: Atlanta, GA (On unholy ground, NOLA still greatest city ever)

Once again im happy for anybody who like this ,but as a person who never use OD's this is pointless to me. I want my dynasty to be as sim as possible.

Number may not tell the whole story ,but they never lie either.
Old 03-13-2009, 11:27 PM   #88
MVP

jdrhammer's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by da ThRONe
Once again im happy for anybody who like this ,but as a person who never use OD's this is pointless to me. I want my dynasty to be as sim as possible.
So playing the idiot cpu AI is sim to you? All arguing aside, you should consider an OD with some good guys that don't cheese. You'd be shocked at how much better it is. I run an all SEC dynasty & you can lose any given day. We set house rules to eliminate cheese & its the most fun I've ever had with this series going on 10 years of playing NCAA titles.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »