Home

NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Strategy, New Video Too

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Strategy, New Video Too within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 05-31-2009, 02:03 PM   #185
MVP

OVR: 20
Don't like that setup percentage thing at all. Way too arcady. I wish they would just give us straight up football instead of putting crap like that in the game. Not to mention it looked like it was automatically a big play if the setup was at 100%. Just because a play was set up well doesn't mean it always leads to a big play. Overall of all that stragety stuff was just way too much. Give us straight football, not gimmicks. Stragety should be part of the game but not in gimmicky form.

Defensive lineplay escpially on those play actions was pretty poor as well.

Hopefully those scores were on a lower difficulty as well or else we might have another year of offensive shootouts every game.

Somebody needs to explain how you can mess up one of the best players in college football skin color as well. That is just lacking a good attention to detail.

Oh well, I guess I will have to pass on football games this year.

Last edited by mgoblue678; 05-31-2009 at 02:18 PM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-31-2009, 02:19 PM   #186
Banned

OVR: 19
Re: NCAA FOOTBALL 10 STRATEGY BLOG IS UP

I like it...
Old 05-31-2009, 02:23 PM   #187
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Strategy, New Video Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678
Hopefully those scores were on a lower difficulty as well or else we might have another year of offensive shootouts every game.
looks like most the videos were taken from games that were 15 minute quarters. so the scores should be expected to be high.

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 05-31-2009, 04:40 PM   #188
We had subs. It was crazy

MBFranchise's Arena

OVR: 9
Re: NCAA Football 10 Blog: Season Showdown: Strategy, New Video Too

Quote:
Originally Posted by mgoblue678

Just use a big 12 team and those scores will be correct!
Old 06-01-2009, 01:22 AM   #189
MVP

OVR: 29
Re: Blog is up

Quote:
Originally Posted by OMT
Well, it isn't. It will be there whether or not you pick a Season Showdown team.

But I still don't understand why people want to avoid Season Showdown. Is it a matter of hardcore sports gamer principle or something? You won't notice a difference whether you sign up or not.
i'm not trying to avoid it at all. i think it's really good for people who play online. it's just that i don't and i'm also not to going to play with any FBS teams so i guess i just don't really see the point to it for me. I definitely think it will be good for some people though so it's not at all a matter of hardcore sports gamer principle for me. in fact i'm not sure if I have any principles at all.
Old 06-01-2009, 01:58 AM   #190
MVP

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by moylan55
i'm not trying to avoid it at all. i think it's really good for people who play online. it's just that i don't and i'm also not to going to play with any FBS teams so i guess i just don't really see the point to it for me. I definitely think it will be good for some people though so it's not at all a matter of hardcore sports gamer principle for me. in fact i'm not sure if I have any principles at all.
Good post moylan! I'm like you... I don't play online and as such SS has no merit for me. Well, that and the fact that Canadian teams don't participate in NCAA FOOTBALL
Old 06-01-2009, 02:12 AM   #191
MVP

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by JAYMO76
Good post moylan! I'm like you... I don't play online and as such SS has no merit for me. Well, that and the fact that Canadian teams don't participate in NCAA FOOTBALL
They will soon from what I heard, stupid canadians
Advertisements - Register to remove

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »