Home

NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-17-2009, 03:49 PM   #57
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6
Re: NCAA Football 10 Video: South Carolina @ Kentucky

Quote:
Originally Posted by NOBLE
One question, how are they supposed to know what to patch if they don't come to the forums and find out? How do we even know they want to patch issues? They already said before they've improved the pass rush, but we've seen on evidence of it in the several videos posted. I admire your (and others) positive outlook, but there is no need to catch feelings because there are people who feel otherwise.

Hell, maybe EA gave OS some things to not go in depth about the when they received the beta, so we may never really get a good look at the game until release date.
I am almost positive EA did tell OS to not show some things/talk about some things. Notice how not a single video shows a transition from one quarter to the next? There hasn't been a single screenshot/video from anyone of progressive lighting yet.

I think it's great that other people feel otherwise. I don't have any problems with you whatsoever.
Old 06-17-2009, 03:55 PM   #58
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod
I am almost positive EA did tell OS to not show some things/talk about some things. Notice how not a single video shows a transition from one quarter to the next? There hasn't been a single screenshot/video from anyone of progressive lighting yet.

I think it's great that other people feel otherwise. I don't have any problems with you whatsoever.
I really hope the quarter transactions and progressive lighting save this game.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:00 PM   #59
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by nstod

I think the only think Steve can't show is Road to Glory.

progressive lighting is in NCAA 10, not sure why your worried about it?

Current Main Rotation: Destiny 2 (XB,PC), Division 2(XB) Baldur Gate 3(XB 4p Co-op run) HellDivers 2 (PC)
Games on the list to play: Too many to fit here
Old 06-17-2009, 04:01 PM   #60
Rookie

nstod's Arena

OVR: 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
I think the only think Steve can't show is Road to Glory.

progressive lighting is in NCAA 10, not sure why your worried about it?
I'm not worried about it. I expect it to be in. I just find it interesting that there hasn't been a single shot of it from Steve, E3, or any other source.
Old 06-17-2009, 04:02 PM   #61
MVP

sooner1's Arena

OVR: 10

Ea wont be stealing my money this year. That was horrid to watch!!
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-17-2009, 04:16 PM   #62
Rookie

Happyvally74's Arena

OVR: 9

Anyone else notice the massive rain drops hit the field every time they broke the huddle. Is UK stadium grass or turf?
Old 06-17-2009, 04:43 PM   #63
Pro

OVR: 7

The run game is there when the running back actually turns upfield. Too much east and west running gives the defense time to react. That's as much of an issue as quarterback accuracy, which does seem toned down a bit this year. These short clips don't illustrate it, but a couple of incomplete passes a series really changes a game. It remains to be seen what increased incompletions feels like on the users end. Is it random, or does pocket placement and stick dynamics affect where the ball goes?
Old 06-17-2009, 04:50 PM   #64
Pro

OVR: 7

Totally agree with the foot splash. Unless these games are being played in monsoon type weather conditions, foot splash is minimal on a football field. I liked how the first Madden on 360 had a puddle at midfield during heavy rain games. It reflected the stadium lights and was pretty well done. The only time you should see foot splash is if you run through a puddle of water. Every field has a high crown, so realistically, that puddle shouldn't be at midfield. Water usually gathers in the corners of the endzones and toward the sidelines.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »