Home

NCAA Football 10 Demo Now Available, Post Your Impressions Here

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Demo Now Available, Post Your Impressions Here within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-18-2009, 08:20 AM   #33
Boom!!

J-Unit40's Arena

OVR: 30
Re: Official NCAA Football 10 Demo Impressions

Quote:
Originally Posted by realultimatepower
It seems a bit blander in the graphics dept than last year as well. It really feels like Madden 09. I wonder if they're using that engine.

The crowds look absolutely atrocious as per usual and some of the chants sound canned, especially the defense one. It doesnt sound like its coming from the stadium.
Custom Stadium Sounds are your friend fellow Gator fan. Trust me. It makes a world of a difference. Also, in the retail game, turn down some of the other sounds and max the crowd volume. Problem solved.

Oh, and if you have surround sound going, it will be that much better.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:26 AM   #34
MVP

OVR: 15

Thanks for the impressions guys!

How does the pocket look?
Old 06-18-2009, 08:35 AM   #35
Rookie

OVR: 5

I don't know all of the Sooners corners and how good they are but they are flying around making plays. They already have a pick (Tebow got hit while throwing), two pass deflections, and a strip (after I caught a pass on a drag route they punched it out from behind). I just started the second half. It looks like we'll be able to play man coverage this year. I'm a hard core NCAA player who plays realistically and there a lot of things I see that there not letting me get away with this year. I love it : ).
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-18-2009, 08:38 AM   #36
Rookie

Oh snap. I just went to big hit Murray on a dive play at the goal line and he just bounced back while still on his feet and ran it in over the left side. Never seen that animation before....
Old 06-18-2009, 08:40 AM   #37
Pro

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
So jealous of you 360ers. Punks!

Thank for the impressions guys. It's early, but I like the seeing that it's polished and has a better "feel". I cannot wait for tonight when it hits the PS Store!

Go Gata!

Oh, and could you tell me the ratings for all of the players in the demo. Especially the #4s on the depth chart. I just had to.

3 smilies FTW.
Cant see ratings.
First play out the gate Bradford goes deep on a nickle to the corner for six. Playing on AA
Old 06-18-2009, 08:42 AM   #38
Rookie

OVR: 1

quick question.. is it out for silver users yet?
Stars
FC Dallas
Old 06-18-2009, 08:43 AM   #39
Rookie

OVR: 4

Maybe its just finally seeing the game on the HDTV and not on the laptop or the new camera angles for passing the ball. But the excitement level for the game just went up a ton. It does feel different atmosphere wise. Maybe its just because its the National Title. Rosters issues get fixed and its a first day purchase at this point.
Old 06-18-2009, 08:44 AM   #40
Rookie

I'm playing on Heisman. There isn't much of a pass rush at all but it some what evens out cuz some of your recievers aren't open at all. I just tried to throw a deep in to my tight end, over the linebacker in front of the safety while holding up all the way: Ball sailed about 5 yards high. This could be a Tebow thing tho. I'm gonna play with Bradford next game and see if there's a difference.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »