Home

NCAA Football 10 Patch #2 Details (Pasta Padre)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 10 Patch #2 Details (Pasta Padre) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 08-25-2009, 09:38 AM   #49
Rookie

andy4theherd's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Pasta has Pacth 2 details

Quote:
Originally Posted by peteykirch
Thank you EA now I can finally have my Freshman RS QB who is a 97 overall for apparently just sitting on the bench have his number 5 jersey centered perfectly!
lol
Old 08-25-2009, 09:44 AM   #50
Aka."Footballforever"

RoyalBoyle78's Arena

OVR: 46
Re: NCAA Football 10 Patch #2 Details (Pasta Padre)

I honestly think I'm going to sell NCAA, I appreciate Adam and his reports and being about of OS every year, but I know first hand that the progression and fatigue were to huge issue with the game, and I'm sure he knew this from everyone barking at him, and then the Patch details get released yesterday and it's like a hard kick to the You know what, I just feel a bit cheated out of my $60 on how all those issue were pathces, and the some of the fixes say" Some fixes were made to this and that", SOME, I mean if it was patched was say some and just not fixed some of the issue completely.

It is a little upsetting, and we all do have our rights to chi9me in on this even if it;s in a negative way, that's because we are the one's buying the game.
N.Y Islanders
Miami Hurricanes

Twitter - @RoyalBoyle78
XBOX LIVE - Royalboyle78
PSN - RoyalBoyle78
Old 08-25-2009, 09:47 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 8
Re: Pasta has Pacth 2 details

Quote:
Originally Posted by chris11sg
No player progression. Uh Oh!!!!!!! I predict a meltdown of biblical porportions on these boards really soon… lol.
LMAO!!!! If anyone thought they would fix player progression they were fooling themselves. We are dealing with EA and I said long ago that player progression would not be fixed. I hate to say it, but I told you so.

These things they are patching mean little to nothing. Another year, another CRAP game. Thanks EA.

Last edited by hcopenhagenh; 08-25-2009 at 09:53 AM.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 09:57 AM   #52
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FootballForever
I honestly think I'm going to sell NCAA, I appreciate Adam and his reports and being about of OS every year, but I know first hand that the progression and fatigue were to huge issue with the game, and I'm sure he knew this from everyone barking at him, and then the Patch details get released yesterday and it's like a hard kick to the You know what, I just feel a bit cheated out of my $60 on how all those issue were pathces, and the some of the fixes say" Some fixes were made to this and that", SOME, I mean if it was patched was say some and just not fixed some of the issue completely.

It is a little upsetting, and we all do have our rights to chi9me in on this even if it;s in a negative way, that's because we are the one's buying the game.
You all are just a bunch of cry babies. Yeah i said it.

Maybe NCAA 10 isnt the best FOOTBALL game to date but it's the best NCAA to date. If you go back and play 04 or 06 you will see why. Sure they may have a few presentation things that dress them up alittle but as far as gameplay there is no contest. This is the best looking best playing ncaa ever. If you are an NFL fan go play madden. Madden and NCAA are not the same game! If NCAA ads a few things to dress it up again next year then fine. No game is ever going to be perfect, deal with it and enjoy the good parts.

Like someone else has said... maybe you had to grow up playing tecmo bowl or SNES football games to enjoy what you have now.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:05 AM   #53
Hall Of Fame

OVR: 34

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75

Maybe NCAA 10 isnt the best FOOTBALL game to date but it's the best NCAA to date. If you go back and play 04 or 06 you will see why. Sure they may have a few presentation things that dress them up alittle but as far as gameplay there is no contest. This is the best looking best playing ncaa ever. If you are an NFL fan go play madden. Madden and NCAA are not the same game! If NCAA ads a few things to dress it up again next year then fine. No game is ever going to be perfect, deal with it and enjoy the good parts.

Like someone else has said... maybe you had to grow up playing tecmo bowl or SNES football games to enjoy what you have now.
I'm pretty sure that most of the people who grew up playing Super Tecmo Bowl found that game more entertaining and engaging than this.

Super Tecmo Bowl was light years ahead of anything else out there at the time. Especially in terms of stat tracking. NCAA 2010 is years behind its PS2 brethren in many areas.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:14 AM   #54
Banned

sois's Arena

OVR: 24

People are still playing TSB almost 20 years later.

I'd like to see if anyone is still playing NCAA 10 in 2030.

cgrier, you're clueless man. It is not the best NCAA to date. It is so bareboned compared to the PS2 versions. The gameplay is horrid and if you allocate such a big chunk of your opinion to how the graphics look, then you really aren't looking at the things that really matter.
Old 08-25-2009, 10:54 AM   #55
Banned

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by cgrierwv75

LOL... Dude, The gameplay in 10 is horrendous. 04 didn't have as many problems as 10.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-25-2009, 10:59 AM   #56
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by sois
People are still playing TSB almost 20 years later.

I'd like to see if anyone is still playing NCAA 10 in 2030.

cgrier, you're clueless man. It is not the best NCAA to date. It is so bareboned compared to the PS2 versions. The gameplay is horrid and if you allocate such a big chunk of your opinion to how the graphics look, then you really aren't looking at the things that really matter.
People play techmo bowl now b/c it was the first of it's kind, ground breaking and nostalgic. People don't play it b/c it's a better game. Much is the same with the ps2 series of NCAA and Madden. Those games were groundbreaking. Dynasty was created, online play created, and many other things that have never been seen before. Like most of you i put hundreds of hours into the ps2 versions of ncaa and probably more than i ever will with a new version. The reason why is b/c they were ground breaking. There will ALWAYS be a soft spot for 03-06 b/c it took things to the next level. But if you go back and play those games now they can't hold ncaa 10's jock. You all think they were better b/c of nostalga, sorry but they're not. Like i said if they decide to dress up ncaa 11 some then fine, so be it. But dont kid yourself, all those cuts scenes from madden and the old ncaa's get skipped over and over and over after the first time you see them. The GAME is what matters, and this is the most fun entertaining ncaa to date. Sorry.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »