Home

NCAA Football 11 Blog: ESPN Integration

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Blog: ESPN Integration within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #41
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63
Re: ESPN Integration

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShaunLMason
Where is that pic from? I can't find it on the blog.
on the NCAA main page. it's the pic they used to link to the ESPN blog

http://ncaafootball.easports.com/home.action
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 07:33 PM   #42
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
which part?
Its in the small paragraph towards the end when he says Other ESPN Additions
Old 04-15-2010, 07:34 PM   #43
Rookie

UCFTirade's Arena

OVR: 10

This....is....EXCITING!

I'm interested to see what their next presentation update will be as they sound excited over it
Old 04-15-2010, 07:37 PM   #44
Pro

Lava's Arena

OVR: 49

Great news, this should make a lot of folks around here very happy (myself included).
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #45
Guns Up!

Solidice's Arena

OVR: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
Its in the small paragraph towards the end when he says Other ESPN Additions
no, I meant which part of the banners you didn't understand.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-15-2010, 07:38 PM   #46
Banned

OVR: 2
Icon12 Re: ESPN Integration

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrMagic91
NCAA Football 11 = Best game of the year. I dont even need to see more
*Facepalm*...I am sorry, but I soon as I saw that coment I can't help but envision mrMagic91 as the guy from those crazy-*** Staples "WOW...THAT'S A LOW PRICE" ads....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XlWj...ext=1&index=25

(no offense Magic91 as I would not know you if you were standing next to me)!

The one thing that I absolutely swear EA has nailed without failure for 10 years running now is the art of the pre-release hype machine! Every year is going to be the greatest NCAA / Madden OF ALL TIME...and every year like Pavlov's dogs we lap it up and salivate all over ourselves only to eventually find out that there is no steak coming...just a bell...even if this year's 'steak' smells like a juicy New York Strip from Ruth's Chris!

I am gonna have to have it in hand before I can join my man above in getting loco on the quality of this edition...

Just PLEASE do not include that damn "Big and Rich" song in ANY way shape or form!!! http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UywQTmcR1iY
I am begging! I think I would be insane in a matter or days if I had to constantly hear them singing "yeah we're comin' to your sit-ay" - which I have started to hear as "yeah we're singin' and we're shi-tay" for the last few years...

Last edited by LoostheMoos; 04-15-2010 at 07:44 PM.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:42 PM   #47
Banned

mrMagic91's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoostheMoos
*Facepalm*...I am sorry, but I soon as I saw that coment I can't help but envision mrMagic91 as the guy from those crazy-*** Staples "WOW...THAT'S A LOW PRICE" ads....

The one thing that I absolutely swear EA has nailed without failure for 10 years running now is the art of the pre-release hype machine! Every year is going to be the greatest NCAA / Madden OF ALL TIME...and every year like Pavlov's dogs we lap it up and salivate all over ourselves only to eventually find out that there is no steak coming...just a bell...even if this year's 'steak' smells like a juicy New York Strip from Ruth's Chris!

I am gonna have to have it in hand before I can join my man above in getting loco on the quality of this edition...

Just PLEASE do not include that damn "Big and Rich" song in ANY way shape or form!!! I am begging! I think I would be insane in a matter or days if I had to constantly hear them singing "yeah we're comin' to your sit-ay" - which I have started to hear as "yeah we're singin' and we're shi-tay" for the last few years...

Sorry that I didnt laugh at your little joke dude. But everyone is entitled to their own opinion. And if thats what you want to think then go ahead. I just have never seen so much detail in the NCAA series before. But Hey, thats what you think then thats you. And there is a new producer this year. I just think this will be the best sporting game of the year.
Old 04-15-2010, 07:43 PM   #48
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by LoostheMoos

Just PLEASE do not include that damn "Big and Rich" song in ANY way shape or form!!! I am begging! I think I would be insane in a matter or days if I had to constantly hear them singing "yeah we're comin' to your sit-ay" - which I have started to hear as "yeah we're singin' and we're shi-tay" for the last few years...
wouldnt that make the game immersing and more authentic? I'm a kool-aid drinker.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »