Home

NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #161
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5
Re: Team Entrance Blog up

Quote:
Originally Posted by yanks26ngoin
So apparently a fight song in the college football hall of fame is terrible. Wow is all I have to say.
Obviously it's horrible in my opinion.....but seriously the fact that fight songs are in the CFB hall of fame is just laughable.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #162
Rookie

Vikefan24's Arena

OVR: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mtoo22
Just saw this, look at that helmet sticker Iowa fans.

Exactly what I was going to mention.. I'm just thrilled that Iowa is in this hype vid.. Sure it isn't the SWARM, but this is a huge step forward, and it means that next year the entrances will be even better, as opposed to waiting til next year for only 20-30 teams..

And the ANF sticker is <3
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #163
Banned

AttackAttack's Arena

OVR: 6

oh man. Looks like the revolution facemask are still not right. Why is it so hard for them to get this right?
Old 05-04-2010, 08:32 PM   #164
Rookie

boredhusband's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 11 Blog: Pregame Entrances

oh yeah that was iowa, my bad
Old 05-04-2010, 08:33 PM   #165
MVP

Ziza9Noles94's Arena

OVR: 12

Quote:
Originally Posted by jclentzthadon
Damn, that was awesome to say the least! Hell of a job there EA!

Now, I cannot wait to see my noles come out! Will chief osceola be riding atop renegade? If that is in then holysh*t I will be amazed!
I think I'd pass out if they have that in.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 05-04-2010, 08:35 PM   #166
Rookie

noles_fan21's Arena

OVR: 2

GREAT JOB NCAA 11 TEAM FINALLY!!!!!!! THEY GOT MA NOLES IN LETS SEE HOW THEY DO US NOLE FANS GO NOLES!!!!

PS... THE GAME IS LOOKING GOOD!!! IM HYPED GAMESTOP PRE ORDER IN..
BRAVES
UNC
XBOX ONE
NCAA 14/2k/live
Old 05-04-2010, 08:36 PM   #167
Banned

theant1h3ro's Arena

OVR: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ziza9Noles94
He's still right. He's talking about tradition. Tradition is an incredibly large part of College football. If you asked the average, non-die-hard fan on the street to name two entrances they would probably go with something like Notre Dame's (who I also can't stand) or da U's or some other school that has had a longstanding entrance for years. While the Enter Sandman entrance is cool, it is still based around a song that is what, only 18 or so years old? It is cool and the Tech players and fans do get fired up, but it isn't uber-greater than the Domers recognizing their legacy or (yes, I'm going here) the spear being planted before every game.
There is nothing unique and exciting about running out of a lockerroom and touching a sign or banner is what I'm saying. I personally love FSU's entrance because of the spear that is unique, just like Traveler galloping out to midfield and his rider placing the sword in the center of the field at the coliseum. My point is that those kind of entrances are far and away better because of there uniqueness then just simply touching a sign....especially when the sign has lost its entire meaning this decade....when Notre Dame can beat Navy (or for that matter USC) then that sign will mean something again, until then it's just a bunch of kids touching a piece of metal....
Old 05-04-2010, 08:37 PM   #168
MVP

Hiro1's Arena

OVR: 7

Just watched the above links for VTs entrance. IMO its not really all that unique. I like Clemson's entrance, yeah they touch a ROCK and run down a hill. Simple yes, but who else does that no one. FSU's Oseola rides out on a horse plants a flaming spear midfield. simple yes, but no one else does it. VT entrance= fans jumping up and down while team runs out to a song. Simple yes, but every team in the country does that plus more. Just my opinion from watching the vids. I love this game already!!

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »