Home

NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 06-22-2010, 06:34 AM   #89
Cade Cunningham

rudyjuly2's Arena

OVR: 75
Re: NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

Quote:
Originally Posted by seawolves9
Or, you can press LT (L2 I believe on PS3) and it gives you 3 plays, with buttons correlating to them, and when you press left or right it scrolls to the next 3 plays. Another option is to hold A, or X, and then scroll through your plays then release A on some random play. Both can be used to bluff the play call. There was a whole blog on this ha..

I, for one, like the new play calling screen. Being able to scroll through formations (even though it kind of lags), just by pressing up or down is great. And being able to change the way you want to choose a play by pressing LB or RB or L1 or L2 is neat as well.
The bluff system does make it a lot better but that should be the default. It's a little annoying to have to hold down the L2 button the whole time. Why wouldn't everyone want to use that as the main play calling system?
Old 06-22-2010, 07:27 AM   #90
Rookie

blkprince04's Arena

OVR: 6
Icon14 Re: NCAA Football 11 Updates From Demo to Retail

stellar just plain stellar, the game is sounding very promising.........i played the demo and i liked it alot , heads up EA.....
Old 06-22-2010, 07:47 AM   #91
All Star

Valdarez's Arena

OVR: 51
Re: Updates/Fixes from Demo To Retail Version

How many times now has the Rocket Catch issue been fixed in an EA Football game???

Curious about the camera in NCAA 11. Has there been any mention of an adjustable camera?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 08:25 AM   #92
Rookie

o 99 PROBL3MS o's Arena

OVR: 7

I absolutely love this list and if they truly got these things fixed, this could be a very good game. One thing that I hope they keep in mind for the future is giving us stat overlays this is something sorely missing from sports games in general. In the first generation of games (PS1) they had plenty of stat overlays. It adds a lot to the overall tv style presentation. I really like what we are seeing from improvements to gameplay.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:20 AM   #93
Rookie

OVR: 3
Am I the only person up so far who would like 85 man rosters my squad is Texas A&M the only thing exciting about my current college teams future is our top 5 oline haul and it appears that once again I will be left out in the cold about some of our impact underclassmen because of a lack of 15 additional slots yeah I know that would not allow all of my hard working aggies but it would give 15 more OPTIONS for who should be added I unlike most of you did enjoy ncaa 10 and i WILL in ncaa 11 but it still makes me wonder what could have been... I FOR ONE WOULD PAY FOR 15 MORE PLAYERS TO SAVE MY FRANCHISE EXPERIENCE but definitely still fill like it SHOULD HAVE BEEN IN THE GAME ALL ALONG
Old 06-22-2010, 11:29 AM   #94
Pro

OVR: 3

You're talking about 15 more players on each team. There are 120 teams in the game, so 15 more on each... that's 1,800 more players in the game. That's a lot of space being taken up.

Don't get me wrong, I would like more players on the teams because then Texas would actually have the 12th best prospect (WR Darius White) on their team. But putting more players in the game means more space being taken up on non-gameplay areas of the game.
Old 06-22-2010, 11:51 AM   #95
It's about that time

greenegt's Arena

OVR: 16

I'm having a lot of fun with the demo, so this list gets me even more hyped for the retail. Can't wait!

PSN: OGMeanGreene

Twitter: @greenegt
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-22-2010, 01:19 PM   #96
Rookie

OVR: 0
Solid list of Improvements. Hopefully they fix the penalty camera glitch other than that NCAA 11 will be awesome

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »