Home

NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Update (EA Sports Blog)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Update (EA Sports Blog) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 07-30-2010, 12:32 AM   #89
Rookie

OVR: 7
Re: NCAA Football 11 Patch #2 Update (EA Sports Blog)

question about this patch...if im already in a dynasty, do I have to start all over or does it work into the dynasty too?
Old 07-30-2010, 01:41 AM   #90
One Last Job

TracerBullet's Arena

OVR: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by Howie5
question about this patch...if im already in a dynasty, do I have to start all over or does it work into the dynasty too?
If it's like last year it will work in your current dynasty without restarting
Old 07-30-2010, 01:47 AM   #91
Rookie

OVR: 8

please fix CPU depth chart.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 02:06 AM   #92
Pro

laxman490's Arena

OVR: 6

I didn't read this whole thread, but when is this supposed to be released?
Old 07-30-2010, 02:15 AM   #93
Pro

Special27K's Arena

OVR: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by laxman490
I didn't read this whole thread, but when is this supposed to be released?
Patch in 2 weeks (They said mid August)
Tuner Set 1 week

Seriously this is gonna be a long 2 weeks for me I think, I'm glad we got news at least. I almost wish they kept it hush a little longer to save me some agonizing hour counting.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:17 AM   #94
Rookie

OVR: 2

Perfect. I'm in conference championship week right now. I was gonna stop right when i hit offseason so I could wait for the tuner and wait for the progression to be slightly tuned.

I guess I'll advance one section (conf championship, bowl wk, players leaving/transfers, etc) per day in my online dynasty with this ridiculous 20 min wait time to advance each week. Guess it works out, at least for this first offseason.
Old 07-30-2010, 03:37 AM   #95
Banned

OVR: 32

One thing that really stuck with me from that blog was how we're not the only ones who get bothered by bugs and glitches; they do, too. I am sure all the guys working on the game are big time college football fans and grew up playing this game just like we did. They want to put the best product out there for us (and them) but unfortunately there are constraints. I love this game, even with the issues it currently has. I pray progression/recruiting/depth chart madness can be patched. Without that getting a major tweaking, this game will be tough to play and that will be a shame because it's pretty amazing.

I think patch #2 is going to please a lot of people... For me, I just need the dynasty issues fixed. If that happens, this game will get more burn than any other game I've probably ever owned.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2010, 03:49 AM   #96
MVP

OVR: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by Special27K
Patch in 2 weeks (They said mid August)
Tuner Set 1 week

Seriously this is gonna be a long 2 weeks for me I think, I'm glad we got news at least. I almost wish they kept it hush a little longer to save me some agonizing hour counting.
To clarify... the recruit issues such as progression and what not, is that addressed in the Tuner Set or the patch?

Quote:
Originally Posted by kodawg9
Perfect. I'm in conference championship week right now. I was gonna stop right when i hit offseason so I could wait for the tuner and wait for the progression to be slightly tuned.

I guess I'll advance one section (conf championship, bowl wk, players leaving/transfers, etc) per day in my online dynasty with this ridiculous 20 min wait time to advance each week. Guess it works out, at least for this first offseason.
Just so you know, while there still remains a 20 minute wait for regular season stuff, there is no timer for the off-season stuff like recruiting weeks, change positions, cut players, etc. etc. etc. Though I guess you're dragging it out anyway to wait for the patch/tuner set.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »