Home

NCAA Football 12 Announcement Sizzle Trailer

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Announcement Sizzle Trailer within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
EA Sports College Football 25 Gameplay Deep Dive
Operation Sports Is Looking to Hire a Freelancer Specializing in Racing Games
Is Caitlin Clark in NBA 2K24?

Old 04-19-2011, 06:25 PM   #241
All Star

JayD's Arena

OVR: 16
Re: NCAA Football 12 Announcement Sizzle Trailer

UGA going after Auburn player IRL, about a minute in.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JPlVx0yjh8o
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 06:30 PM   #242
Rookie

Cubs017's Arena

OVR: 2

Looks interesting (the graphics look great), but I don't know why they keep pushing these team entrances as a huge selling point. Do they really add much to the game? I tend to watch them once or twice then skip them after that. They're the same thing every time.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:32 PM   #243
Live Action, please?

jfsolo's Arena

OVR: 20

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gotmadskillzson

This shot right here. I would have liked to have seen the other guy finish the tackle off right here by diving on the guy on the ground. The way he stops all of a sudden is like he hit an invisible wall.

If you look at it from where #12 is when the tackle starts, its my opinion that the EA Tiburon "tacking codes" will never allow a consecutive hit tackle from this far out. Maybe it could happen if the other defender(s) are within a certain range- less then 2 feet or so- of the ball carrier.

Do this today: Instead of $%*#!@& on a game you're not going to play or movie you're not going to watch, say something good about a piece of media you're excited about.

Do the same thing tomorrow. And the next. Now do it forever.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:34 PM   #244
MVP

statum71's Arena

OVR: 61
Quote:
Originally Posted by wrigleyville33
All of this pregame presentation is nice. But like others have said, after the 20th time, will you still let it play through? You guys are getting too hyped. I have a gut feeling that the in game presentation will be the same stale presentation. Hope I'm wrong though. Also, I'm not seeing this new tackling system.
Speak for yourself.

I'm not overhyped. And yes....I let the entrances play through every single time. Because I don't always play the same teams.

Any added realism is welcome in my console.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:36 PM   #245
MVP

statum71's Arena

Things are looking up. I haven't seen this much positive feedback about an EA video or blog as long as I can remember.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 04-19-2011, 06:38 PM   #246
MVP

statum71's Arena

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cubs017
Looks interesting (the graphics look great), but I don't know why they keep pushing these team entrances as a huge selling point. Do they really add much to the game? I tend to watch them once or twice then skip them after that. They're the same thing every time.
Have you been reading anything here at OS?

They are "starting" with presentation and gameplay info which actually starts on Thursday. This is JUST a sizzle trailer.

There is PLENTY of other info coming on NCAA 12 in coming weeks.
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #247
Rookie

OVR: 19
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kaiser Wilhelm
looking at this a bit more those two tackles near the end of the video are so ugly. The tackler gets motion shifted so badly its noticeable at full speed.

I did not notice it the first time so much because I was amazed at the other stuff, but if you go back and look at it you will see.

I am praying that is not final production.
Pray that you won't be blinded by the beauty as I have been. lol. I'm back down to earth now, but when I watched it the first 15 times, I was amazed. That feeling is starting to wear off now after a few more times. I slowed it down and whoaaa!
Old 04-19-2011, 06:39 PM   #248
Pro

hurricanefootball4's Arena

OVR: 3

Regardless of what we want to speculate about gameplay, what intro's and celebrations got in, we all have to admit that these screenshots looks AMAZING.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »