Home

NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3)

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Demo Available Now, Post Your Impressions Here (360, PS3) within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience

Old 06-28-2011, 10:14 AM   #121
Rookie

XMr HIT STICKX's Arena

OVR: 2
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions (360) PS3 Demo Available Later This Afternoon

As far as the crowd goes, I scored on the last play of the half, and FSU went crazy. I don't judge the crowd on demos, cause the crowd noise slider isn't at 100.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 10:15 AM   #122
MVP

DGuinta1's Arena

OVR: 29
Re: NCAA Football 12 Demo Impressions (360) PS3 Demo Available Later This Afternoon

Quote:
Originally Posted by huntt26
Crowd is improved, but still leaves a lot to be desired. During kickoffs they do the ooooOOOOOOOHH! thing that happens in real life, which is nice. They react appropriately to big plays, but still seem quiet. Maybe if you turn up the crowd noise slider in the real game it will be better.
In the demo it seams the crowd noise is usually pretty tame, but better in the full version. Not great either way but better then the demo.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:16 AM   #123
Rookie

Redlightning's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by DLowery
Kind of a nitpicky question that would be answered if I waited until the demo dropped on PS3, but I am impatient.

I guess this is a question for FSU fans or people who know their rosters: how do the out-of-the-box rosters look for FSU? I know roster editors and stuff will get it right, but I'd love to see how EA came about this year.

For example: has Lamarcus Joyner (#20) been moved to safety? Is Xavier Rhodes (#27) starting at CB along with Greg Reid (#5)? I'd also love if someone could just list me the numbers of who is starting on FSU (since depth charts are not accessible)

I know its really tedious, but help a PS3, FSU guy out!!

Much love, community!
Because being bedridden with tendonitis gives you a lot of free time:

OFFENSE
QB #3 E.J. Manuel
RB #23 Chris Thompson (Impact Player)
FB #24 Lonnie Pryor
LT #67 Andrew Datko
LG #73 Rhonne Sanderson
C #52 Bryan Stork
RG #79 David Spurlock
RT #77 Zebrie Sanders
TE #88 Beau Reliford
WR #83 Bert Reed
WR #84 Rodney Smith

DEFENSE
RE #49 Brandon Jenkins (Impact Player)
DT #55 Jacobbi Mcdaniel
DT #93 Everett Dawkins
LE #95 Bjoern Werner
LOLB #7 Christian Jones
MLB #11 Vince Williams
ROLB #13 Nigel Bradham (Impact Player)
CB #5 Greg Reid
CB #27 Xavier Rhodes
FS #10 Nick Moody
SS #4 Devonta Freeman
Old 06-28-2011, 10:18 AM   #124
Rookie

XMr HIT STICKX's Arena

OVR: 2

hey quick discovery, in the menu you can turn auto pass on (Coach Mode) and auto sprint off, auto strafe off, gives you more control.
Old 06-28-2011, 10:22 AM   #125
Rookie

cap032's Arena

OVR: 6

For us PS3 guys. Can anyone tell us if you can sub/edit depth chart or at least view the rosters of the teams in the demo?
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 06-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #126
Rookie

OVR: 0

I already love this game me and Bama had 5 overtimes yes this was hesimen and me and oregon had 2 man this game so freaking awesome to me
Old 06-28-2011, 10:23 AM   #127
Rookie

DLowery's Arena

OVR: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redlightning
Because being bedridden with tendonitis gives you a lot of free time:

OFFENSE
QB #3 E.J. Manuel
RB #23 Chris Thompson (Impact Player)
FB #24 Lonnie Pryor
LT #67 Andrew Datko
LG #73 Rhonne Sanderson
C #52 Bryan Stork
RG #79 David Spurlock
RT #77 Zebrie Sanders
TE #88 Beau Reliford
WR #83 Bert Reed
WR #84 Rodney Smith

DEFENSE
RE #49 Brandon Jenkins (Impact Player)
DT #55 Jacobbi Mcdaniel
DT #93 Everett Dawkins
LE #95 Bjoern Werner
LOLB #7 Christian Jones
MLB #11 Vince Williams
ROLB #13 Nigel Bradham (Impact Player)
CB #5 Greg Reid
CB #27 Xavier Rhodes
FS #10 Nick Moody
SS #4 Devonta Freeman
You are a saint. <3

Quick thoughts: I guess I can see why Thompson is the impact player, but EJ Manuel would be my choice, heck even Zebrie could be an impact player (scouts have him really high on their draft boards).

On defense, I'm so glad they got Jacobbi's number change in there. They failed to put Lamarcus Joyner at starting safety, but I can live with that for two weeks. I completely agree with the impact players on defense, heck I think there could be 4, but Greg Reid NEEDED to be one of them. I understand Nigel and Brandon are going to the NFL next year but G5 is our impact player/game changer. (who else can break Marcus Lattimore's jaw, return kicks and punts, and shut kids down?)

Brandon Jenkins jumps snaps unlike anyone I have ever seen before and Nigel is a smart, powerful linebacker, but G5... man.

I'm so excited for our defense this year under Mark Stoops once again and our recruits are growing well into the system.

Thanks again for the post!!!
Old 06-28-2011, 10:24 AM   #128
Banned

OVR: 10

4 hours later and at 88% the wait is killing me haha. On another note how do qb choice plays feel out of the gun? In the past it seemed like they made the qb delay when he decided to keep it leading to a tfl

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »