Home

Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

This is a discussion on Come on, EA... Washington Huskies? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-06-2011, 08:14 AM   #49
Rookie

OVR: 1
Quote:
Originally Posted by hbk_wess
The sad part here is at the beginning of all EA Sports games when the EA Sports logo appears you hear a guy say every single time "If it's in the game, it's in the game". There is a lot of stuff in all EA Sports games that aren't in the EA Sports games!!!!

Isn't that false advertising??
No, it's not.
Old 07-06-2011, 10:19 AM   #50
Left side, strong side

C the Lyte's Arena

OVR: 18
Re: Come on, EA... Washington Huskies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Apostle
Yeah, I was glad to see that the black uniforms were in. That makes the omission of the new home uniforms a bit more tolerable.

I hope that other guy is right - if U-Dub decided to do away with the gold (or purple) colored end zones, everything is all well. If not, well, it's not enough to make me not buy the game.

It's my automatic purchase on release day every year. Not because it's perfect, but because the staying power that this game has with me is not rivaled by any other game and I think the development team is doing a great job in taking this title back to it's glory days. I appreciate all the hard work.
Do you even know what color the endzones are supposed to be this year?
Old 07-07-2011, 04:48 AM   #51
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by C the Lyte
Do you even know what color the endzones are supposed to be this year?
No, and that's a good point. For the past two seasons though, they have been gold. I believe they were purple for a couple of home games.

Anyway, point taken. I haven't heard anything saying that they are going back to non-colored end zones, though.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-08-2011, 07:24 PM   #52
Pro

sparkdawg777's Arena

OVR: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by TigerRag
I have come to believe throughout these many threads that I'm pretty lucky that EA managed to get Clemson right. Even having one of the first team entrances last year, the west-end zone expansion correct etc. I never really worried about those things and I thought to myself that I wouldn't care if they didn't a certain part of Clemson correct whether it be the stadium, uniforms, etc.

But that's just me. I see so many threads now on how their team is wrong and I can sympthasize with them now. I realize it really would suck for your team to be wrong out of the hundreds that were right. It would probably ruin the immersion if the flaw was big enough. I feel sorry for anyone who has to constantly remind EA to fix their team just for it to not be fixed the next year. Pathetic.

I know EA sends up mocks of their uniforms and stadiums to the schools to get it approved but seriously...what college institution is going to comb over the uniform and stadium and see the flaws we do? I'm sure they take a quick glance and approve it. They have bigger stuff to do. I just really think EA's art department needs to make a check list off the Uniform updates thread and one by one fix them. How hard can it be to change grey to white on the facemasks? Changing hex numbers isn't that time consuming....

They have Clemson's hill wrong. They leave a gap in the crowd during the game every year. The hill is filled completely during the game. It only has the gap before they run down the hill.
Old 07-10-2011, 09:59 AM   #53
Rookie

OVR: 0

Quote:
Originally Posted by dill911
now i dont know where the link is and im not 100% sure, but im pretty sure a while back one of the devs said somewhere that washington was not using the gold endzones anymore so thats why it is still blank.
ur rite ...udub doesnt use gold endzones anymore they had purple all last season and black for the blackout game
Old 07-10-2011, 10:21 AM   #54
Rookie

OVR: 0

the sad part is jake locker was in eas studios with his jersey and still managed to get the unis wrong
Old 07-10-2011, 11:32 AM   #55
7 dirty words...

ryan36's Arena

OVR: 36
Lmao @ "ruining the game's 'submersion'" ...

"damn you ncaa12 into the drink with you!".

And now, noble Husky fans, I have to close this thread. I'll see if I can find a spot for a wishlist or something...
Advertisements - Register to remove
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »