Home

NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?

Old 10-07-2011, 05:29 PM   #41
Pro

DreadedSteeler's Arena

OVR: 8
Re: Title update #4 is in the works

I am really hoping there will be a fix for cpu zone defense, both against the option and especially defending the deep ball. I am 12 years into dynasty and its been fun, but i'd love to be able to call a deep route without feeling cheesy.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 06:30 PM   #42
Sic 'em Bears!

BaylorBearBryant's Arena

OVR: 10

I'm also hoping patch 4 addresses the incoming recruits' tendencies. This HAS to get fixed.

Baylor Bears - Texans - Astros - Rockets - Avalanche

Follow me on Twitch: twitch.tv/osovideo
Old 10-07-2011, 10:28 PM   #43
Rookie

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghettoqball
Fix the tendency bug, and I'll play this game again. Still not going to buy it next year though.

same here. I'm not either.
Old 10-07-2011, 10:30 PM   #44
Pro

OVR: 8
Icon1 Re: Title update #4 is in the works

Fix tendency bug, more fumbles, Sliders more sensitive (CPU passing game on AA is lacking).
Old 10-07-2011, 11:01 PM   #45
MVP

BlastX21's Arena

OVR: 16

Just please fix the psychic CPU. I've noticed recently that not only do they call a formation than counters the type of play you're running, but they'll even line up in spots where the play is going. For instance, if you call an outside run, there will a LB stationed just to the right of the LoS waiting for you. if you call a HB Dive, the LB's will be stationed above the DT's pre-snap, but if you call a Read Option there will be one LB to the right of the DE and one to the left of the other DE, to counter both possible directions.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 10-07-2011, 11:13 PM   #46
Rookie

OVR: 5
I love the game. It isn't perfect but I've had a ton of fun playing it and still love it to this day. It would be nice to be able to dissolve conferences, rename conferences, or fix a few annoying issues with custom playbook such as in some playbooks I'm not allowed to deselect formations, I have to keep it with at least one play no matter what (no it's not an audible play either). Lockdown CBs being beaten too much in bump and run coverage, zone d still not being that great, CB seemingly lost when the ball is in the air can be frustrating at times but overall I have loved this game.
Old 10-07-2011, 11:37 PM   #47
MVP

jasontoddwhitt's Arena

OVR: 10
Re: NCAA Football 12 Title Update #4 Is In The Works

If they fix recruit tendencies, the matador option defense, custom playbooks, and restore the zone defense back to where it was at launch, I'll be a happy camper.
Old 10-08-2011, 12:00 AM   #48
Brake less...Go Faster!

Sundown2600's Arena

OVR: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by BlastX21
Just please fix the psychic CPU. I've noticed recently that not only do they call a formation than counters the type of play you're running, but they'll even line up in spots where the play is going. For instance, if you call an outside run, there will a LB stationed just to the right of the LoS waiting for you. if you call a HB Dive, the LB's will be stationed above the DT's pre-snap, but if you call a Read Option there will be one LB to the right of the DE and one to the left of the other DE, to counter both possible directions.
I refuse to play this game on AA or Heisman due to this. I don't mind having a tougher challenge against the CPU, but it can be done in a better way than this. It's so cheasy and very lazy coding by EA. Versuz exposed the cheating CBs against the run like 2-3 weeks after the game launched. They need to fix this with a patch or tuner quick fast.

Personally I can win on AA or Heisman but when the cheating AI gets in gear it makes me wanna turn off the game, so I play on varsity with modified sliders.

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »