Home

Will this game compel me to invest time into it?

This is a discussion on Will this game compel me to invest time into it? within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
Replicating the Playoffs Experience in NBA 2K24
TopSpin 2K25 Review - A Winning Return for the Series
Out Of The Park Baseball 25 Review: An Impressively Deep Managerial Experience
Closed Thread

Old 07-10-2012, 09:14 AM   #1
Rookie

OVR: 2
Will this game compel me to invest time into it?

I did not search this forum to find out anyone's early impressions.

I just want to know from the few of you that will respond if this game is worth it?

I pre-ordered. No mid night. Really I have lost my luster for the series after last year. I plan to pick it up. But I don't know how much time I plan to invest in it.

My real question is, will this game compel me to invest time into it? (changing the thread name now..)

Thanks
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-10-2012, 09:24 AM   #2
Rookie

OVR: 1
Re: Will this game compel me to invest time into it?

Well, it will for me. But I can't tell you how much you'll enjoy it.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:36 AM   #3
Rookie

KCsFinest5's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by the roo 22
I did not search this forum to find out anyone's early impressions.

I just want to know from the few of you that will respond if this game is worth it?

I pre-ordered. No mid night. Really I have lost my luster for the series after last year. I plan to pick it up. But I don't know how much time I plan to invest in it.

My real question is, will this game compel me to invest time into it? (changing the thread name now..)

Thanks
Some improvements have been made from last season. However if you did not enjoy last year's game, I don't think you will like '13. My advice would be to hold off on buying and rent the game first. Or just play the demo.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:38 AM   #4
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

I know you said you didn't come here to get impressions of the game, but in a way, that's exactly what you're fishing for. I would just check the actual impressions thread out and make a decision. I doubt anything said in this thread, will change your mind one way or another.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:45 AM   #5
Rookie

Stafford2Johnson's Arena

OVR: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by AUChase89
I know you said you didn't come here to get impressions of the game, but in a way, that's exactly what you're fishing for. I would just check the actual impressions thread out and make a decision. I doubt anything said in this thread, will change your mind one way or another.
Last time I checked, which was roughly a day-and-a-half ago, the impressions thread was more like a complaints thread.
Old 07-10-2012, 09:59 AM   #6
Hall Of Fame

AUChase's Arena

OVR: 35

Quote:
Originally Posted by Stafford2Johnson
Last time I checked, which was roughly a day-and-a-half ago, the impressions thread was more like a complaints thread.
So we need more threads to discuss the same thing ?

I was just suggesting that the OP might find more information about game play upgrades and the **** that actually determines whether or not someone should buy a game, by reading the impressions thread.

There will always be a bunch of people complaining, around this time of year, but there are some OS Vets who are giving actual impressions of the game.
Old 07-10-2012, 10:02 AM   #7
All Star

RGmoney's Arena

OVR: 19

This is why there is an Impressions Thread and Q/A thread stickied at the top.

Closed
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »