Home

NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

This is a discussion on NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store within the EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football forums.

Go Back   Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football
MLB The Show 24 Review: Another Solid Hit for the Series
New Star GP Review: Old-School Arcade Fun
Where Are Our College Basketball Video Game Rumors?
Closed Thread

Old 07-30-2012, 11:40 PM   #105
Banned

JerseySuave4's Arena

OVR: 23
Re: NCAA Football 13 Free and Paid DLC Uniforms Are Coming to the Uniform Store

Quote:
Originally Posted by chicagopax

Reiterating the vibe point, I'm sure you were here around this time last year. Look at the list of threads this year compared to the list of threads last year and tell me the vibe is worse.

- CP
last thing i'll say on this topic but there are a lot of people that have basically stopped playing the game until the patch comes out. You are obviously missing the point when i say that this is not the year to be charging for uniforms when they have such big issues like the CPU being unable to run the option and the game freezing. It would have been a better idea to add the uniform store this year and then next year start to charge.

I don't have a personal vendetta against EA and i couldn't care less about them having exclusive rights. I used to be a big EA supporter, when they do something good i'll give them credit. I've talked about good things they did this year but problem is the bad outweighs the good IMO so that's why i come across more negative. I just have 0 faith in the NCAA team at this point. Last year they gave us patches that ended up causing new problems in other areas.

that's the last i'll say on this and the only reason i kept replying is because of the responses towards me. My feeling is that this year they should have given us the extra uni's for free as a thank you for buying their mediocre games year after year. It doesn't impress me that they are giving us the current uniforms for free, that should be expected, especially when Ben talked about how they were working with teams to get the new uni's in there and then come release teams like Mizzou & Rutgers still have their old unis and a team like Washington is going on 3 years with the incorrect home uni.
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 07-30-2012, 11:49 PM   #106
Pro

OVR: 8

For those of you who find it "worth" paying money for uniform downloads, I suggest you look at what people do on the PC for free, in their spare time:

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2600
Old 07-31-2012, 12:02 AM   #107
Banned

OVR: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
sure it belonged in here because my point was this is not the year to be charging for things like this because of the problems with the game.
You don't speak for everyone.
Old 07-31-2012, 12:11 AM   #108
All Star

LionsFanNJ's Arena

OVR: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by mva5580
For those of you who find it "worth" paying money for uniform downloads, I suggest you look at what people do on the PC for free, in their spare time:

http://forums.nba-live.com/downloads...ail&df_id=2600
your post would be relevant if NCAA released on PC. But its not
Old 07-31-2012, 01:02 AM   #109
The Hard Way

K0ZZ's Arena

OVR: 23

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseySuave4
last thing i'll say on this topic but there are a lot of people that have basically stopped playing the game until the patch comes out. You are obviously missing the point when i say that this is not the year to be charging for uniforms when they have such big issues like the CPU being unable to run the option and the game freezing. It would have been a better idea to add the uniform store this year and then next year start to charge.
Look at the patch list, freezing is being addressed. Again, your argument is based off the premise that if they put in feature A (Jersey shop) they cannot do B (Work on game play).

They do work integrated, but at the same time, a graphic designer won't work on coding, where as a coding expert probably wouldn't be doing the graphics. Basic economics principle of comparative advantage, it is extremely unlikely that the whole team only works on one individual project.

Coming to the conclusion, for the third time that the argument is redundant, it's based off assumptions rather than absolutes. Not attacking you as a person, that's not my place or intentions, just stating that there is a time and place for everything, and this thread is not the place to put out your impressions of the game, positive or negative.
Old 07-31-2012, 07:41 PM   #110
Rookie

The_Gaming_Disciple's Arena

OVR: 8
I love it. Pure gaming extortion....
Old 07-31-2012, 09:24 PM   #111
Rookie

OVR: 2
ASU's old sparky helmets plzzzzz
Advertisements - Register to remove
Old 08-01-2012, 12:01 AM   #112
Banned

bear_down520's Arena

OVR: 0

No thanks.
Closed Thread

« Operation Sports Forums > Football > EA Sports College Football and NCAA Football »